Magnetic Loop Antenna Experiments
- Building a magnetic loop antenna feels more like a small plumbing project as the principle building materials consists of copper water pipe and fittings that must be soldered ("sweated") together. Full details drawing and details here.
Magnetic loop antennas
- Magnetic Loop Antenna, MagLoop
, Small Transmitting loop, construction hints, remote control motors
- Article about basic principles of magnetic loop antennas, in portuguese
KR1ST Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This receive only loop covers a frequency range of about 5 MHz to 22 MHz and is built from readily available parts.
HF Magnetic loop antenna
- VK3YE magnetic loop antenna plan that cover 7 Mhz to 20 Mhz and shortening loop can work on 21 Mhz.
G4TPH Magnetic Loop Antennas
- Portable magnetic loop antennas - G4TPH Mag-loop antennas Reviewed in PW and RadCOM, Both QRP and QRO, Portable. The only Magloop
on the market that is fully portable
PA3ECT Loop antennas
- Mangnetic loop antennas experiments for 80 meters band and other HF bands by PA3ECT
G4FON Magnetic Loop Antenna
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible