The Society of Midwest Contesters
- TheSociety of Midwest Contesters formed early in 1985 with the goal of uniting Midwest contesters into a competitive group and to further the idea of radiosporting in the Midwest.
- TNC-X - The Expandable TNC
A new Terminal Node Controller (kit) design based on the Chepponis/Karn KISS protocol. It is implemented using a Microchip PIC 16F628A microcontroller, a CML MX614 Bell 202 modem chip, an 8K Ramtron FRAM
MCP-D7G TH-D7A TH-D7E Memory Control
- This program is for editing Memory Channels APRS, SKY COMMAND II and various settings on the kenwood amateur radio TH-D7A(G)/D7A(G2.0)/D7E(G2.0)
A similar version exist for TH-D7 generation 1.
- jLog is a modern Freeware Ham Log program that can run on all major platforms, e.g. Mac OS X, Mac OS, Linux/Unix, Windows, etc. It offers a nice, clean interface and allows efficient entry of QSOs.
Import or Export of data using the standardized ADIF 2 format is possible to easily exchange data with any other decent Log program.
Built-in CW Keyer, CAT control for many popular, rigs, DX Cluster tracking, call lookups
- Free program that interfaces most ICOM radios with the ILG radio frequencies database and lets you click a station in the database to tune your radio to the station, or scan the list looking for stations that are on the air.
FREQ DB Icom
- Program that interfaces with a text file of frequencies plus other data and tunes your ICOM radio. You create this data yourself, and can use almost any data you wish. You use the program by clicking a station in the file to tune your radio to the station or net, or scan the list looking for nets that are on the air.
- A simple freeware scanner program for the Kachina DSP505. The software does NOT control the radio thru the interface port - it works in conjuction with the Kachina control software using the file interface
- RadioComm can be used to program your Icom radio's memory, or to create nice radio-frequency spectra (see above) or to interface your radio to a huge database of frequencies.
TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
Memory Control Program MCP-1A
- Kenwood TM-271A / TM-271E / TM-471A.
By utilizing this software, you can enjoy the versatility of the TM-271 Series transceiver through the memory channel management and edit functions.
Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.