- A HT-powered CW Interface
- A keyed piezo beeper, connected to the microphone jack of a HT, appeared feasible as a ready-made MCW generator.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low cost morse Trainer / Keyer
- By Prof. T. K. Mani - VU2ITI
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Simple CW Keying Interface
- Functional, easy, and cheap, all good Ham Radio characteristics by Terry Fletcher, WA0ITP
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Arduino CQ Caller
- Arduino automatic CW Keyer for amateur radio
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino CW Keyer
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AVR Butterfly Keyer
- The Atmel AVR Butterfly is a credit card sized board which contains an AVR MEGA169 processor, a six character LCD display, a five way joystick navigation switch, a piezo speaker, a 3 volt lithium battery cell for power and a few other odds and ends.
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB
[ Hits: 1424 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Contest Voice Keyer
- DIY voice keyer for your next ham radio contest. An interesting homebew voice keyer project by ON7EQ
[ Hits: 198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW K Pip Tone Unit
- This is an add on for anyone who wants an automatic CW \"K\" PIP tone after each over.
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 2818 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CW PIC keyer
- CW keyer with microprocessor PIC16F628A
[ Hits: 2260 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Easy Morse Code Keyer Circuit
- based on the famous Curtis family of morse keyer chips and has a proven record of dependability.
[ Hits: 6149 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Economical keyer
- Using the PicoKeyer chip. Features a 60 character memory, setup & message entry using a paddle and no battery is required to retain the memory.
[ Hits: 1521 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electronic keyer by pressure sensor
- Electronic keyer by pressure sensor. SEN-09673 is used for detecting touch.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio
[ Hits: 2031 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- FSK interface and CW Keying Interface
- Easy to build RS232 keying interface for FSK and CW. Works with most popular RTTY software like MMTTY. Also works for with most contest software such as N1MM and Writelog for CW keying. Uses the RS232 port RTS, DTR, or TX data, optically isolated, PC boards available.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT290 CW KOX Circuit
- This is not actually break-in but just KOX circuit.
It can only be used on the CW mode otherwise it keys up the Tx
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- G4AXX Voice keyer Interface
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
[ Hits: 2738 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- A home made iambic Squeeze electronic keyer
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IK0WRB Keyer
- IK0WRB CW Keyer using a PIC 16F84
[ Hits: 1450 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K8RA P2 Iambic Key Review
- A short review of the K8RA P2 Iambic key, and a few pictures by W4INF
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Logikey K-5 Review
- Review of Logikey K-5 Keyer
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- M0KGK Keyer
- The M0KGK keyer with variable speed and weight controls utilising a low cost PIC microcontroller.
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3703 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The MicroBeacon is the combination of a memory keyer and controllable RF attenuator.
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Morse Code Speedometer
- Morse code speedometer project using the 16F84 PIC
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Morse Keyer Circuit
- This is not a sophisticated automatic keyer but it is lot QRP to build and to have fun operatin
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Arduino based CW contest keyer addon, ideated and designed for the use in conbination with the K3NG Arduino keyer open-source firmware.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Notes on N1MM Voice Keyer
- Setting up the N1MM Voice Keyer using the Ultimate Linking Interface (ULI)
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Opto Coupler for Keying
- Isolating traceiver and your computer with an opto-coupler component
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PIC Keyer
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This project describes the construction of a real CW QRP keyer with a small microcontrolle
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QLF Filter
- Microprocessor based interface designed receives a signal from a Morse key, processes it, and re-transmits it to the radio. A microprocessor in the circuit is pre-programmed with a proprietary algorithm which makes a number of measurements and adjustments to the less percise human generated code.
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple CMOS elbug
- It is a simple electronic keyer that proved to be reliable, precise timing and no own phantasy by OK1DX
[ Hits: 871 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple CW keyer
- OH7SV ultimatic type keyer with Dit priority
[ Hits: 2071 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple Electronic Keyer
- A simple keyer which can be built for as little as $6 with some junk box parts. Although this circuit is not a true iambic keyer, it is capable of producing perfectly sounding CW.
[ Hits: 4040 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Classic Micro TO Keyer
- K8CU builds a classic 1967 QST semiconductor project during the 40th anniversary year of the original project publication.
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The m0xpd keyer
- A morse keyer project with plan by m0xpd
[ Hits: 160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Tone Keyer For Morse Code Programs
- Key your transmitter from the tone output of a Morse Code generator program
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Two PIC-Based Keyers
- By Andy Palm N1KSN
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Vocal Keyer
- The Vocal Keyer is a stand-alone voice keyer for your radio. It can be built with two 16-second or four 10-second recordable messages by KG4JJH
[ Hits: 361 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT100 Contest Assistant
- Yaesu FT100 Ham Voice Keyer in Italian
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]