Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
- LA2Z - Hortensgruppen av NRRL. QSL information, scheds, online log, a description of our installations, meeting agenda, group activities, contact information, few images and a select few links. We also have an extensive private member area with debate forums, group activities, voting, mailing system, projects and local information
Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, MorseCode and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
- acarsd is an ACARS decoder for a LINUX or Windows PC which attempts to decode ACARS transmissions in real-time using up to three Soundcards. acarsd is also a realtime ACARS Server, for the worldwide spotter and ACARS community.
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
Phase 3D (AO-40) Decoder
- This program demodulates the telemetry data signal transmitted by the AO-40 satellite (aka Phase III-D) using the PC sound card
Online Callbook for Internet Explorer
- The Online Callbook for Internet Explorer makes it easy to find QSL information from the most popular HAM-radio web sites, such as
QRZ.COM, ARRL.ORG, RAC.CA, QRZ.RU, BUCK.COM and OCTAVIA.COM,
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
- Decode and trasmit morsecode, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
- MMVARI is a multi-Mode SoundCard Ham (Amateur) Radio program for receiving and transmitting the RTTY-PSK-FSK-MFSK modes. The program was written to experiment with the efficiency of transmitting Japanese and East Asian languages (HL/BV/BY) using the VARICODE
- Gpredict is a satellite tracking program for Unix-like operating systems. In the begining (v. 0.1.x) Gpredict was just a GUI client to John Magliacane's excellent satellite tracking program, Predict, but due to performance problems it has been decided to include the tracking code directly into Gnome Predict (v. 0.2.0 and later).