- Master Code In 30 Days, Code quick the fastest way to master code.
- Simple freeware program generates Morse caracters and Q codes. It needs a sound card and Win95.
- CWT, a morse code learning program for MSDOS by DK5LI
Dmorse & WDmorse
- DMORSE freeware teaches Morse Code in simple steps. It is useful both for those starting to learn morse and for those who wish to increase their speed. Dos and Windows versions available.
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
- Morse99 is the industry standard morse code tutorial for pilots in the UK. Fully windows compatible with sound card support and a Palm version too.
- A freeware windows morse code trainer for beginners and experts by DK5CI
- "Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises; by WD5CID"
abc Morse Code for Palm
- Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
- world-wide reputation as the Morse code training package for either the newcomer to Morse code, or the experienced user who wants to improve his or her receiving skills
- Most morse code (CW) training requires you to learn everything at once without a training process. This application changes that and separates training into phases.
CW Contest Trainer
- Using the same basic software modules as my Koch Method trainer, this software throws you into the thick of an imaginary contest. Shareware
CW Midi for Windows
- A Morse code TEXT-to-MIDI converter that creates a Morse code standard MIDI file from ASCII text.
- Windows Morse code training program using Koch method by G4FON
CW Trainer for Linux
- Easy to use CW Trainer for Linux. Adaptable for both the Koch and Farnsworth method of learning CW. Makes random tests or can read text from a file
- CWCom is a morse code chat progam for Windows and NT operating systems. You can use CWCom to transmit and receive morse code and text messages over a LAN or across the internet! CWCom can translate morse code to text and text to morse code or flashing light, so you don't have to know morse code to use it.
CWSpeed for iPhone
- A fun and efficient way of learning morse code. Uses Koch's training method (the most efficient known to date). Accurate morse code timing.
- CyberDX-CW is a software simulation of an amateur radio station monitoring the world. Generates a simulated radio environment, where the operator can tune all of the HF bands and actually hear computer generated station activity
- DotDash is a free morsetrainer for the Palm Pilot with features such as "Train Random Words", "Learn Alphabet", recognize random abbreviations, different speed settings, morse text as you write etc.
ebook2cw - text to morse
- ebook2cw is a command line program (optional GUI available) which converts a plain text ebook to morse code MP3 files. It works on several platforms, including Windows and Linux.
FA Palm - Morse
- Morse for Palm OS is the perfect program for anyone who wants to learn Morse code, or just increase their speed.
- Macintosh morse code software, Fast Morse will convert any text you enter into the original Morse code equivalent, and play it on your speakers. The speed can be adjusted to anything from 1 to 35 words per minute if your computer can keep up, allowing you to send Morse signals at a rate your friends and fellow Morse enthusiasts can follow!
G4UXD Morse Supa Tuta
- "Full details, reviews and testimonials of the widely-acclaimed, fully-functioned, QSO-format G4UXD Morse ""Supa-Tuta"", recommended by RSGB Morse Examiners and ideal for the Koch method."
HamMorse for iPhone
- Ham Morse allows you to practice morse code on your iPhone or iPod Touch. It is designed particularly for Ham radio operators and others who wish to achieve or maintain a high level of proficiency in this classic mode of communication.
HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.
Koch Method CW Trainer
- Based on the Koch Method as described by David G. Finley, N1IRZ, this software allows you to start out at the full speed you want to achieve by learning two letters and adding an additional letter once you reach 90% proficiency.
Learn CW Online
- At LCWO you can learn Morse telegraphy (CW) online in your browser. You don't need to install a program on your computer, and you always have your personal settings available, from any computer on the globe with an internet connection. You can also easily track your progress by means of different statistical functions.
- Online documentation and overview about Morse Academy, shareware cw learning software
- Morse code learning software in spanish by EA8ALP
- Morse Code Training, Practice and Exam Program by Stormy Weather SoftWare Ltd
Morse Code Madness
- A freeware windows based Morse Code program written in Visual Basic 6 with source code freely available! The program uses DirectX DirectSound for some features. You may download the source code and/or the executable at the bottom of the page.
Morse Code Master
- Highly innovative, audio-visual morse code training software for 'slow' and Farnsworth methods from Stratosoft.
Morse Code Practice Java Applet
- CW ear trainer for Java-enabled browsers. Sends custom text, random groups of letters/digits/punctuation, or any random characters. 5-18 WPM code speed (18 WPM character speed).
- Morse Machine is a tool for learning to read Morse at a good speed, based on the Koch Method
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
- "You tap on computer keyboard in Morse; what you tapped appears as letters on screen."
- Morse Pilot is a popular and very comprehensive freeware Morse code tutor, trainer with decoder and encoder functions. Morse Pilot is intended for personal training, for example for radio ham or aviation examinations.
- Freeware by AE4RV. MorseQuiz is a Morse Code Speed Trainer for DOS/WINDOWS that can help you improve your code copying ability.
- Freeware contest simulator for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience
Morse Tone Encoder
- Generates Morse tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of Morse tones.
- A Windows morse code training program by G4FON based on the Koch method
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.