Kipsala DX Club
- All about amateur radio, radiotechnique and radiosport. Large FAQ (not only for newcomers). How to become a ham. How to learn the Morsecode. Technical and operating references in Russian
CQ Callbook - Online Internet CallbookPriority listing
- The CQ Callbook makes it easy to find QSL information from web-accessible sources like address and manager databases and country-specific callbooks. The search procedure is quite easy: just enter Callsign and click on the Search buttons.
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morsecode on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
- Simple text format that encodes mark and space times to make it possible to send Morsecoded messages via email
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morsecode. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).