QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
Travel loop antennasPriority listing
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
Derby City Radioactives
- The Derby City Radioactives is an organization of hobbyists and enthusiasts involved in multipule aspects of radio communications including CB and Ham (Amateur)radio,FRS/GMRS,Scanning,Shortwave Listening and the new Multi-Use Radio Service(MURS)
The Personal Radio Association
- The Personal Radio Association represents persons and licensees in GMRS/FRS/MURS/CB/Part 15 before the FCC, FTC, industry, and the public. Join us to protect and preserve the Personal Radio Services.
Real Time Satellite trackingpop
- Select your favorite satellite and watch its trajectory on Google Maps in real time! Includes ISS tracking, Weather, Geostationary, GPS Military, and of course Amateur radio satellites
The DX Handbook
- Free huge and reliable BCL reference for shortwave enthusiasts. Includes a large schedule list diveded by bands.
Is mainly in italian, but schedule listings are easy to understand. Edited by Enrico Oliva
- This program has been created for Amateur Radio operators who enjoy collecting various awards as part of their hobby. It is also for hams who always wanted to play the "awards game", but never could, for lack of time. Well, we hope to give them all a helping hand, with a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use program we created.
Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF