How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
Military Portable Auxiliary Power Units
- Design, build and supply Military Diesel Operated Tactical generator sets, diesel generator sets, custom generators, auxiliary power units, portable power generators and tactical quiet generators used by the U.S. Navy and Air Force.
- US Antenna manufacturer offering base and mobile antennas for 2 meter, 1.25 meter and 70 cm Amateur Radio GMRS and MURS Citizens Band Radio VHF and UHF Business Band Radio HF, VHF and UHF Scanning
NS6T's Azimuthal Mapupdated
- This site provides free azimuthal maps for almost anywhere on the globe.
Create your own azimuthal map for your location. You can customize the map in a variety of ways by changing the options in the web form
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer
- Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer. User interface has the look and Feel of an HP Spectrum Analyzer. But, in addition to the regular Spectrum Plot, it also produces detailed Waterfall plots. The user can optimize the color map, chosing from a wide assortment of color themes. This analyzer supports multiple traces, trace arithmetic and normalization.
- DatasheetCatalog.com is free an online datasheet source for electronic components and semiconductors from ST Sanyo KEC SONY Toshiba Motorola Texas Instruments, Panasonic, Microsemi, Maxim, Rohm, Fairchild, National Semiconductors and others