Search Results for "multiband antenna"204 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
[ Hits: 2835 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Spitfire Antenna
- A multiband antenna for 40 to 160 meters with control box project by HA8RM
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Multiband trap dipole
- A multiband 20/40/75/160 trap dipole antenna plan by KG0WX
[ Hits: 2342 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DF1PU Coax Trap Antenna
- A multiband coax trapped dipole for 10-80 meters bands by DF1PU
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- DG0KW Multiband dipole
- German article on the multiband dipole by DG0KW. This antenna can be configured for several bands and can work in 3 or 4 bands mode. Can be used in restricted space lots.
[ Hits: 2500 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Multiband Wire Dipole
- A multiband dipole antenna that can work on 15 20 and 40 meters band made with common materials
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Multiband fan dipole antenna
- A three-frequency multi-band dipole
[ Hits: 1766 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 20m,15m,30m Minibeam
- Homebrew a multiband Yagi beam for 20 15 and 30 meters band by G4DCH
[ Hits: 3216 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- H-Pole Multiband Antenna
- The H-Pole is a vertical multiband wire antenna for 160-10 meters bands
[ Hits: 3432 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Squid poles as portable multiband antennas
- Fancy a cheap, collapsible self-contained portable antenna for 80, 40, 30, 20 and 15m that works really well and can be erected in minutes, by VK7JJ
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Dual Quad Antenna
- Cheap but effective multiband quad antenna covering the entire horizon on 10-12-15-17-20m bands.
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Sloping Vee 470
- Article describes the design and simulation of a multiband Sloping Vee antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. Design with 470 ohms resistive loads. The antenna requires a 4:1 balun.
[ Hits: 1116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Dipole 10-40m
- A multiband vertical dipole antenna by ON4BAI
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The W3EDP antenna - a fresh look
- An 84 ft multiband end fed antenna working 80m to 10m and the WARC bands
[ Hits: 1274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Extensive W3EDP Antenna Study
- W3EDP multiband wire antenna, an extensive study and analysis of this antenna by W0ESE
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Codan C463 multiband antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a Codan C463 multiwire broadband dipole, using the software MMANA-GAL.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vee Beam Antenna
- A multiband HF Vee Beam antenna at VK5SW.
If you're lucky enough to have the room, perhaps you may like to put up a multiband Vee Beam antenna for the HF bands.
[ Hits: 618 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- LZ Antenna
- LZ Antennas LTD is specializing in manufacturing antennas HF multiband Yagi and vertical antennas. LZAntenna is based in Bulgaria
[ Hits: 1521 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- TransWorld Antennas
- Makers of portable multiband HF antennas made in the USA
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X7 Cushcraft at E73m
- Cushcraft X7 antenna design is based on Log periodic-Yagi and has real advantage over conventional multiband trapped tribanders.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsmultiband dx antenna multiband pvc antenna multiband antenna multiband hf antenna hf multiband antenna antenna multiband hf antenna multiband sma multiband antenna 15/10 swl multiband antenna pvc multiband antenna swl-multiband-antenna multiband-antenna multiband antenna hf usi pvc antenna multiband multiband end fed antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links