Search Results for "noise source"15 links - and 1 categories
- Common Mode Choke Theory
- A common mode choke may be used to reduce a type of electrical noise known as common mode noise. Electro-magnetic interference (E.M.I.) in the circuit's environment is one source of electrical noise.
[ Hits: 1572 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2768 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Receiving loop for long waves
- Cancelling out unwanted noise sources by DL3FP
[ Hits: 3791 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Local QRM reduction
- It is not always possible to tackle the sources of local QRM. What remains is trying to reduce the noise level by means of your antenna system.
Learn how to reduce QRM and understand how cancell noises by PA0SIM
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Performance RFI Filters that work right at the noise sources, ferrite cores.
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Noise Floor
- The noise floor: 1750 meter lowfer and medfer resource
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-1000 Noise Blanker Mod
- Technical resource and information on improving ft1000 receiver performance
[ Hits: 674 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy Supplies
- Radio Astronomy Supplies astronomy products since 1994 including radio telescopes, LNA's, noise callibration source, books, videos.
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NFM - noise figure measurement
- NFM (for Noise Figure Meter) is a software application to assist Noise Figure measurement. NFM implements the method of Agilent application notes AN 57-1 and AN 57-2 for noise figure measurement, but with the addition of an adjustable attenuator after the noise source and between the DUT and instrument.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Qucs - Quite Universal Circuit Simulator
- Qucs, briefly for Quite Universal Circuit Simulator, is an integrated circuit simulator which means you are able to setup a circuit with a graphical user interface (GUI) and simulate the large-signal, small-signal and noise behaviour of the circuit. After that simulation has finished you can view the simulation results on a presentation page or window. Run on Linux.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Noise Meter
- Noise Meter software for the noise meter tool by G8KBB that measure noise using a PC sound card and calculate noise figures by means of a calibrated noise source.
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grounding and Reducing Noise
- Reducing noise and RF in your radio station by grounding your equipment in the proper way. PDF article by Xtal Staff.
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Locating Power Line Noise
- RF interference from power lines is caused by arcing as high voltage electricity bridges a gap to a lower ground potential on the power pole. Corroded or loose connections, cracked insulators almost all of the hardware on a power pole can be the source of arcing.
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Automotive RFI elimination
- ARRL pdf file on how remove car noise from your radio. Modern vehicles are RF noisy environments. Come learn how to identify and silence yor mobile noise sources, by WA6PDP
[ Hits: 2385 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Noise Sources
- Computers, TV's, and Switching Systems can cause noises to your receiver
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsnoise source rf noise source hp noise source hp x347a noise source hp x347a noise source drm source vb source source ion source source.dat sdr source code open source pouer source source of ad 3807 source of electricity
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links