Home : Technical Reference : Radio Direction Finding
- WB6BYU Tape Measure Yagi - A tape measure yagi antenna for 145.000 MHz suitable for ARDF
- VK3YNG 80m ARDF Foxhunt sniffer kit - Details of the vk3yng 80m ardf foxhunt sniffer
- 80m fox hunting receiver - Schematic anc PCB for a fox hunting receiver for 80 meters band
- ARDF80 Receiver - Documentation to build your onw 80m ARDF receiver
Radio Direction Finding projects
- 2 Meter RDF system
- A portable 2 meter radio direction finding system by W9XL
[ Hits: 249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 2M Programmable Fox-Or Transmitter
- The 2 metre fox-or transmitter is a small low power transmitter which mounts in a small plasic pipe and runs off two AA batteries. The board measures just 12mm by 70mm.
[ Hits: 879 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 80m fox hunting receiver
- Schematic anc PCB for a fox hunting receiver for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Active Attenuator
- This active attenuator works as a simple mixer. A signal from a 1 MHz oscillator is mixed with the received signal in a 1N914 diode.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Adjustable Attenuator
- A simple adjustable passive attenuator by WB2HOL
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARDF transmitter for 80 meters
- The 80m TX described here is the well known ON7YD ATX-80 and timer, combined and re-engineered to fit a readily available enclosure by G3ZOI
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- ARDF80 Receiver
- Documentation to build your onw 80m ARDF receiver
[ Hits: 909 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Fox Box - Transmitter controller
- This FOX-BOX is based on a single CMOS 555 timer and uses an ISD1000 chip to store the transmit ID.
[ Hits: 104 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fox Buster 1
- A Fox transmitter project with picture and schematic by W9XL
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K9VCN Fox Buster
- Schematic and drawings of a Radio Direction Finding trasmitter
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Montreal Fox Controller
- Fox Controller, designed by VE2JX and VE2EMM includes schematic diagram to build the transmitter.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RDF Yagi with Tape Measure elements
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Fox - 40mw transmitter
- This RDF two transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the power output to 40 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Fox - a 250mw transmitter
- This FOX transmitter is equipped with a timer. It can be set to start transmitting up to 24 hours later by Joe Leggio WB2HOL
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The HANDI-Finder
- This Radio Direction Finder Device Connects to an FM Receiver, Transceiver, or HT
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Microsniffer Project
- The Microsniffer is a fully autoranging VHF or UHF sniffer which has been designed for those who are foxhunting on a budget.
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Montreal Fox V3
- A Fox transmitter by VE2EMM with construction details part list and schematic diagram
[ Hits: 143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK3YNG 80m ARDF Foxhunt sniffer kit
- Details of the vk3yng 80m ardf foxhunt sniffer
[ Hits: 977 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- WB2HOL Foxhunting beam
- Building the WB2HOL foxhunting beam antenna
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- WB6BYU Tape Measure Yagi
- A tape measure yagi antenna for 145.000 MHz suitable for ARDF
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
Technical Reference : Radio Direction Finding
Technical Reference :
Alternative PowerAmplifiersAntenna LauncherAntenna RotatorAntenna SwitchAPRSArduinoAttenuatorsATVAudioBatteriesBeacon keyersCalculatorsCB RadiosCoax Cables and ConnectorsComponentsDigital ATV projectsDTMFDummy LoadsDuplexersElectronicsFiltersFrequency CounterGroundingHam Radio Go KitsHeadsets and SpeakersHF RadiosHomebrewKey ClicksKeyersLightning ProtectionMic wiringMicrophonesMircrowaveMorse Code OscillatorMorse KeysPan AdapterPower MeterPower SupplyPreamplifiersProgramming RadioQRP ProjectsRadio Direction Finding *Radio Frequency InterferenceRadio ModsRadio Programming CableRaspberry PiReceiversRepeaterRF DesignRF SafetyRF Signal GeneratorsScannersSoftware Defined RadioSoldering and DesolderingSound Card Radio InterfacingSpectrum AnalyzersSWR MetersTest EquipmentTransvertersTVI FiltersVacuum tubeVector Network AnalyzerVHF RadiosWiFi
Recent Links 2 Meter RDF system The Fox - a 250mw transmitter K9VCN Fox Buster Fox Buster 1 Adjustable Attenuator
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links