- 2 Meter RDF system
- A portable 2 meter radio direction finding system by W9XL
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2M Programmable Fox-Or Transmitter
- The 2 metre fox-or transmitter is a small low power transmitter which mounts in a small plasic pipe and runs off two AA batteries. The board measures just 12mm by 70mm.
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m fox hunting receiver
- Schematic anc PCB for a fox hunting receiver for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 888 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Active Attenuator
- This active attenuator works as a simple mixer. A signal from a 1 MHz oscillator is mixed with the received signal in a 1N914 diode.
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Adjustable Attenuator
- A simple adjustable passive attenuator by WB2HOL
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ARDF transmitter for 80 meters
- The 80m TX described here is the well known ON7YD ATX-80 and timer, combined and re-engineered to fit a readily available enclosure by G3ZOI
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- ARDF80 Receiver
- Documentation to build your onw 80m ARDF receiver
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Fox Box - Transmitter controller
- This FOX-BOX is based on a single CMOS 555 timer and uses an ISD1000 chip to store the transmit ID.
[ Hits: 61 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fox Buster 1
- A Fox transmitter project with picture and schematic by W9XL
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K9VCN Fox Buster
- Schematic and drawings of a Radio Direction Finding trasmitter
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Montreal Fox Controller
- Fox Controller, designed by VE2JX and VE2EMM includes schematic diagram to build the transmitter.
[ Hits: 82 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RDF Yagi with Tape Measure elements
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Fox - 40mw transmitter
- This RDF two transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the power output to 40 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 142 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Fox - a 250mw transmitter
- This FOX transmitter is equipped with a timer. It can be set to start transmitting up to 24 hours later by Joe Leggio WB2HOL
[ Hits: 106 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The HANDI-Finder
- This Radio Direction Finder Device Connects to an FM Receiver, Transceiver, or HT
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Microsniffer Project
- The Microsniffer is a fully autoranging VHF or UHF sniffer which has been designed for those who are foxhunting on a budget.
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Montreal Fox V3
- A Fox transmitter by VE2EMM with construction details part list and schematic diagram
[ Hits: 72 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK3YNG 80m ARDF Foxhunt sniffer kit
- Details of the vk3yng 80m ardf foxhunt sniffer
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- WB2HOL Foxhunting beam
- Building the WB2HOL foxhunting beam antenna
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- WB6BYU Tape Measure Yagi
- A tape measure yagi antenna for 145.000 MHz suitable for ARDF
[ Hits: 1198 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]