ocf dipoles7 links
- Windom (OCF) Dipoles
- Basic dipole antennas by KN9B
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fundamentals of Off-Center-Fed Dipoles
- Off-center-fed dipoles (OCFs) are 1/2-wavelength wire antennas fed at neither the center nor the end, but somewhere between--off-center
[ Hits: 4059 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OCF Dipoles
- About windom antennas and OCF dipoles, tricks on covering more bands moving feed-points and potential problems. Problems caused by common mode currents in OCF dipoles
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiral HF Antenna
- A New Twist on Portable Multiband HF Dipoles, a Multi-band Spiral Dipole Off-Center-Feed match (OCF) antenna solution.
[ Hits: 1352 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part I
- A presentation of popular wire antenna models like Dipoles, half size, full size, doble zepp, ocf dipoles, G5RV
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- US amateur radio antenna manufacturer. Produce baluns, delta loops, dipoles, ocf antennas and more
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsdipoles hf dipoles v dipoles 10m dipoles fan dipoles ocf dipoles cb dipoles 20m dipoles vertical dipoles 11 meter dipoles ham sticks dipoles short dipoles wire dipoles 2 meter dipoles inverted v dipoles
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links