- N0LX Petlowany Antenna Experiment
- An attempt to modify and try out the unusual antenna first described by Bill Petlowany, K6NO, in World Radio Magazine
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3012 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Spiral antenna for RTLSDR
- A spiral antenna experiment for RTL SDR usage.
[ Hits: 560 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Spiral Antenna Theory
- Spiral antenna belong to the class of frequency independent antennas. Antennas with a very large bandwidth.
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiral Dipole Antennas
- Experiments with spiral dipole antennas. Includes two spiral antenna designs for 20 and 40 meters band by KN9B
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiral HF Antenna
- A New Twist on Portable Multiband HF Dipoles, a Multi-band Spiral Dipole Off-Center-Feed match (OCF) antenna solution.
[ Hits: 961 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- ZMV Spiral antennas
- An experimental antenna similar to the TAK spiral antenna was evaluated for SWR response
over the frequency range of 7.0 to 7.3 MHz, or the 40-meter band.
[ Hits: 2889 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
10M12M15M160M17M20M2M30M40M4M6M70cm80MActiveAntenna CalculatorsArrayBalunsBazookaBeverageCobWebbCoilsCollinearDelta loopDipoleEHEnd-FedFan DipoleFeed LinesFractalG5RVHaloHandheldsHB9CVHelicalHentennaHexBeamHomebrewing TechniquesHornIndoorInstallationJ-PoleK9AYLog PeriodicLongwaveLoopMagnetic LoopMasts and mountsMobileMoxonMultibandNVISOCFPatchPortableQuadQuagiReceivingRepair and MaintenanceResonant Feedline DipoleRhombicSatelliteShortwaveSkeleton SlotSlim JimSloperSlotSpiral *StealthT2FDTheoryTowersTrapsTunersVerticalVHF UHFW3DZZW3EDPWiFiWindomWireYagiZS6BKW
Antennas : Spiral