160 meter full wave loop antennaupdatedpop
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
Valve Data Sheets
- This web page has full data sheets for a number of commonly used valves. Most are Eimac and include the 2C39A, 3-500Z, 3-1000Z, 3CX1500A7, 3CPX5000A7, 3CX5000A7, YC156, 3CX15000B7, 4CX250B, 4CX250A, 4CX1000A, 4CX1500B, 4CX10000J etc. These are not avialable on Eimac's web site in full - only brief notes.
Really Low Frequency Operating
- The world below 500 kHz (The wavelength is 1500 meters or just about a mile) has a number of interesting listening and communications opportunities with possibly more to come.
PCR Remote Control
- PCR Remote Control enables you to control your Icom PCR-100, PCR-1000, PCR-1500 or PCR-2500 over the internet. Using SHOUTcast or a similar Audio Server, you "Broadcast" your radio over the internet allowing others to hear whats going on in your local community.
[ Hits: 1691 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.40 ]
- A small, simple Windows program to cloak the ICOM PCR-1500 and PCR-2500 as a PCR-1000, allowing owners to use their scanner with Ham Radio Deluxe
3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.