Search Results for "owa antennas"32 links - and 1 categories
- Homebrew a Half-Wave Dipole Antenna
- If you own a soldering iron and a few simple tools, you can build and erect your own half-wave dipole antenna in about half a day.
[ Hits: 1265 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1067 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1467 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- An intro to OWA Quad's
- An introduction to OWA (Optimised wideband array) 50Ohm direct feed Quad beam antennas
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10147 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.48 ]
- Small Loop Antennas
- Experience and practical use of magnetic loop antennas, by N0HC
[ Hits: 22622 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Microwave Slot Antennas
- Slot Antenna Design by Stephen Bell, KB7TRZ
[ Hits: 1032 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 2837 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- The Petlowany Principle
- Spipral antenna principle by a concept of Bill Petlowany, K6NO. Tak Antennas are based on this principle, using spirals as dipole linear wires.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7338 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ant Panel Products
- Planar UHF and Microwave Antennas for Hams and WLAN's
[ Hits: 1779 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Radiowavz Antennas
- Double Bazooka, G5RV, W5GI, NVIS, Fan Dipole antenna systems. Custom antnna Builder.
[ Hits: 3073 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 9.01 ]
- Q-PAR Microwave Antennas
- The company (founded in 1973) excels in the research, design, development and manufacture of microwave antenna systems & components. Our range includes horn, reflector, sinuous, spiral, LPDA, helical antennas, etc; antenna positioners, and many bespoke components.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Flyaway Antenna
- Flyaway Antenna, Carbon Fiber Antenna,Ku band Aluminum Antenna,Auto-Tracking Flyaway antennas by Probecom Microwave Technology
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Directive Systems Antennas
- manufacturer of VHF and microwave antennas and related products, from 50 MHz through 10 GHz
[ Hits: 3766 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1339 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PowAbeam Antennas
- PowAbeam Antennas Yagi beam VHF antenna kits
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 8.65 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Manufacture of microwave directional, omni directional, sector and multisector antennas with horizontal polarization for ISM band 2,4 GHz
[ Hits: 586 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arrow Antennas
- Hand held portable, 6 meters and satellite antennas
[ Hits: 4023 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- RF Shop
- Microwave antennas, cables, connectors, accessories
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Products and books for the radio hobbist.
Antennas, Coax cables, filters,Lightning Protection, Wire & Cable, Books
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horn Antennas
- Our webshop lets you buy horn antennas & microwave engineering products online. Products are usually available ex-stock for immediate despatch.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Integrated Engineering Software
- Electromagnetic CAE simulation software for modeling and analysis. RF, Microwave & Antennas
[ Hits: 1377 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]