Search Results for "pa 50mhz"34 links
Antennas : 6M
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 10el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A high gain LFA 10 element LFA Yagi with super clean pattern and flat SWR no matching required so easy to build.
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 9el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A 9 element 6M LFA Yagi with no matching required. Super flat SWR, great pattern and gain too. What more do you need?
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7el 50MHz 9.7mtr LFA Yagi
- A 7element 9.7 metre long 6M LFA Yagi. flat SWR with no match required. Supper pattern, Gain and F/B
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 element LFA Yagi for 50MHz
- A compact 5el Yagi with good performance and completely flat SWR. No matching required either, easy build by g0ksc
[ Hits: 839 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 8el 50Mhz / 70Mhz Dualband Yagi
- Only just over 6 foot long, a compact 8 element dualband Yagi for 6 and 4 meters band. No traps or coils, no matching required. Simple to build by G0KSC
[ Hits: 865 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 3 elements 50MHz LFA Yagi antenna
- A Very compact, high gain LFA Yagi for 50MHz a good stacker and a must look!!
[ Hits: 1499 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.13 ]
- 5 elements 50MHz 28Ohm OWL
- a very compact, high gain 5 elements Yagi for 50MHz
[ Hits: 545 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FBK portable mini tuner
- Tunes symmetric/coax/longwire antenna's between 1.8-50MHz
[ Hits: 3509 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EI4IX Dave
- Dedicated to 50MHz and 144MHz. Online 2m and 6m logs. Real Audio sound clips of Tropo, Aurora, Sporadic E, Meteor Scatter, TEP and F2 Propagation.
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 9H1PI Ivan
- Home Page of Ivan, 9H1PI, QRV from the island of Malta on 50 MHz.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Polish 50MHz pages
- All about 6m in Poland incl.: people, contest, awards, etc.
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 6m DX News page
- Edited by Oz6OM to find out who's on 50MHz expeditions anywhere around the world. Most recent news on the web.
[ Hits: 2699 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Magic Band Network
- 50 MHz information on antennas, beacons, and frequencies provided by PA4PA
[ Hits: 3952 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- OE 6m Pages
- OE-information, firsts list, 250+ links to 6m pages and resources by OE4WHG
[ Hits: 825 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The german 6m homepage
- One of just a few webpages for the magic band, see it from the german point of view.
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Meteor scatter basics
- Working DX on a Dead 50MHz Band using Meteor Scatter, by Palle Preben-Hansen, OZ1RH
[ Hits: 1461 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- E-layer & Sporadic-E
- Two modes of propagation at 50MHz E-layer & Sporadic-E by Ken G4IGO
[ Hits: 1577 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GJ4ICD's 8877 50MHz Amplifier
- A Compact 8877 50MHz amplifier and Power supply
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2296 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- VersaBeacon Project
- The VersaBeacon is a frequency agile, modulation agile RF source using a DDS chip and minimal support circuitry. It covers a frequency span of 1MHz to 150MHz in 1 Hz steps and provides a variety of modulations
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Garex VHF preamp
- It is available for spot frequencies in the range 40 - 250MHz, where a typical gain of 26dB can be achieved
[ Hits: 2927 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 6m High Pass TVI filter
- Are you suffering from TVI? Then why not try this filter for size. It is a three-stage high-pass filter that blocks low-frequency 50MHz signals while letting through UHF TV.
[ Hits: 1327 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 50MHz-Transverter 10m/6m from DK7ZB
- This transverter was built in 1994, a discription in three parts (german language) for DOWNLOAD as PDF-files. Circuit, printed-boards and layouts in the files
[ Hits: 6735 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- N2PK VNA Project
- An affordable 0.05...50MHz home made VNA of a Lab quality from Paul Kiciak, N2PK
[ Hits: 750 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsrtx 50mhz 50mhz amp 50mhz 7 50mhz pa 50mhz lna 50mhz 50mhz 9 el lfa 50mhz 50mhz 7 ele cb to 50mhz 50mhz ant 50mhz-amp pre amp 50mhz hb9 50mhz 7-50mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links