phone jack12 links
- Yaesu FT-857 serial cable
- Here is a serial control (CAT) cable that plugs into the FT-857's microphone jack, freeing the CAT/Linear jack for other purposes.
[ Hits: 8871 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Electronic Goldmine
- Electronic components dealer, semiconductors, switches, leds, motors, solar energy, ferrites, toroids, capacitors, batteries, jacks and plugs, microphones, meters, power supplies, speakers, transformers, wire and more
[ Hits: 1603 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DTMF reader for iPhone
- DTMF reader decodes dtmf tones, it is easy to use and with a log to save codes you like.
[ Hits: 1773 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- IRRTY just a modem based on RTTY protocol for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
[ Hits: 1761 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A new app for Ham Radio running on IPhone and IPod touch.
Multimode is a modem for RTTY BPsk31 & QPsk31, with spectrum analyzer and Macros for easy operations.
[ Hits: 1367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VoxRecorder for iPhone
- Vox recorder is activated by voice and sounds exceeding a threshold.
It saves for every record a .caf file that you can play, delete or send by email.
Useful for surveillance records, hamradio scanners, and many many other applications.
You'll be surprised to hear what happens in an all night using Vox recorder.
[ Hits: 73 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield
- SWR / Wattmeter with Arduino Uno Shield.
It can measure from 2 to 200 watt and SWR for HF Ham radio.
[ Hits: 5761 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Headset Adapter and Footswitch
- A push-button and mic-headphone jacks for your radio by KV5R
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A HT-powered CW Interface
- A keyed piezo beeper, connected to the microphone jack of a HT, appeared feasible as a ready-made MCW generator.
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Using the FT-857 mic Jack for CAT
- Using the FT-857 Microphone Jack for Serial Control (CAT)
[ Hits: 2285 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Antenna analyzer with Arduino
- HF Antenna analyzer with Arduino Nano, open software has also become a commercial product
[ Hits: 9367 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.04 ]
You can try similar termsphone jack jack 3.5mm jack acc jack ic-706 xlr jack mic jack on amplifier black jack tower jack rj12 jack jack pole mic-jack-on-amplifier president jack hit the road jack jack county tx jack audio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links