Search Results for "plug"29 links
Antennas : Tuners
- Link Coupled Tuner
- Legal Limit Link Coupled Balanced Tuner,for the amateur ham radio HF bands. This Tuner uses plug-in Coils sets for 40, 80, & 160 meters
[ Hits: 3523 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Super bowl earplugger
- c.b. radio operators web page
[ Hits: 2962 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.08 ]
- RW3AG Vlad
- The web site of RW3AG, Vlad Plugin in Moscow, Russia. Ruussia links and other information.
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RW3AG Vlad Plugin
- I live in Vnukova, Russia near Moscow.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N2VZ Automatic Screwdriver Antenna Controller
- Turbo Tuner TM Fully automatic screwdriver antenna controller for Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu radios. Fully plug and play with Tarheel antennas and High Sierra and Hi-Q.
[ Hits: 4369 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- U.S. based manufacturer of Connectors Jacks and Plugs Jackfields and Jack Panels Cable Assemblies nd Patch Cords Switches
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Pomona Electronics
- Banana plugs, coaxial cable assemblies, patch cords, oscilloscope and DMM test lead and probe kits and accessories, IC test clips, boxes, RF connectors, XLR and 75-ohm cable assembly products.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 7885 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Digital Voice Dongle Project
- This project is to create a small board that when plugged into a PC USB port, will provide an interface to a DVSI digital voice VOCODER chip.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A 2.3GHz to 432MHz receiver converter
- Receiver converter that can be plugged to the backside of the Yaesu FT-817 battery powered portable transceiver
[ Hits: 1268 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 serial cable
- Here is a serial control (CAT) cable that plugs into the FT-857's microphone jack, freeing the CAT/Linear jack for other purposes.
[ Hits: 8170 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Yaesu FT-897d mods
- Programming interface schematics for Yaesu FT-897D programming interface, Yaesu 4 pin plug
PDF User Manual for Yaesu FT-897D (FT 897 D FT897D)
[ Hits: 16413 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Yaesu FNB-78 battery for FT-897
- The Yaesu FNB-78 Battery plugs into the FT-897/D. It produces 13.2 VDC at 4500 mAh. The radio can hold one or two and one can be in use while the other is charging.
[ Hits: 3394 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Electronic Goldmine
- Electronic components dealer, semiconductors, switches, leds, motors, solar energy, ferrites, toroids, capacitors, batteries, jacks and plugs, microphones, meters, power supplies, speakers, transformers, wire and more
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Altana Tubes
- Brazilian vacuum tube, capacitors, transformers, plugs and connectors, resistances dealer
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Coil32 is a free coil inductance calculator, that allows to calculate: single layer and multi layer air core coils, toroidal air core coils, inductors on ferrite rings, in pot core, flat coils on the PCB, and also LC resonance parameters. The program have additional plugins to calculate another kinds of coils.
The application is free for usage and distributing.
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- NU-Tech is a powerful DSP platform to validate and real-time debug complex algorithms, simply relying on a common PC. Thanks to an easy plug-in architecture, the developer can write his own NUTSs (NU-Tech Satellites) in C++ and immediately plug them into the graphical interface design environment.
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Soldering PL-259 Coax Plugs
- An illustrated and complete guide to soldering PL-256 coax plugs by W8WWV
[ Hits: 4272 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Fitting a PL259 to a coaxial cable.
- Fitting a plug to thin, 6mm, coaxial cable will require a PL-259 either made for the small diameter cable
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Soldering PL-259
- Soldering PL-259 coax plugs
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fitting a BNC or TNC connector
- Take care to purchase the correct type of BNC plug for your application as there are different models for 50Ω and 75Ω
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Fitting an N connector plug
- Fitting N connectors to coax cable
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CAT5e Wiring Diagram
- CAT5 T-568B Colour Code for RJ-45 Plug
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Passive CW headphone filter
- This filter is a plug in adapter that has no batteries but gives very good performance by G8MNY
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Wire a XLR Mic to a Yaesu FT-950
- Yaesu FT-950 Wiring for a Microphone with a 3 pin XLR Plug to 8 Pin Plug & Foot Switch Wiring from REAR PANEL
[ Hits: 4712 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]