2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
6 Meter 3 Element Quad
- Starting from an original project for a 2 element quad antenna for six meter band, ve7ca presents the dimensions for a 3 element version.
Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
Installation of a Utility Pole
- There are many ways to support an amateur radio antenna. Installatio of a utility pole will provide an antenna height of approximately 13 meters (40 feet) and will require no guy wires.
Rob's UK CB Radio information site
- Robís uk cb radio information website, here you will find information on cb radio, swr, Morse code, frequency charts, 10 codes, q codes, z codes, cb chat room, cb radio forum plus lots more.
- We specialize in pc-based data acquisition systems, test equipment, electronic components, disk on modules, choke and coils, diodes, capacitors and connectors, potentiometers, crystals, resistors, relays