- LogView is a FREE post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
9L5MS Sierra Leone
- In close cooporation between the DAGOE Foundation, Mercy Ships, 4 Dutch and 1 Liberian radio amateur will run a Radio Project from Sierra Leone. We will be on-site in Freetown between March 15th and April 4th using the amateur radio callsign 9L5MS.
SX5F FARMAKONISI rocky Isl
DX-PLUS Hellenic Amateur Radio Team
FARMAKONISI rocky Islet EU-001, 14 to 22 May 2011
& Lighthouse Farmakonisi,
Amateur Radio Call Log
- Amateur Radio Call Log is a basic ham radio logging app for Android 1.5 and above. It stores Date, Time, Station, Freq, Mode, RST, and additional comments. Also has the ability to easily look-up callsign information from the FCC database.
- Open Source Ham Radio App for Android.
Solar / calculated band conditions & Callsignlookups via QRZ.com XML subscription.
MixW - Online QRZ.com Lookup dll
- This add-in for MixW will automatically do a callsignlookup from qrz.com and fill select information into your MixW log entry. It also optionally checks to see if the station is a known LoTW user
- BBLogger, is a Freeware windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZlookup and more By IK2VIW IK2UVR