Search Results for "radio control for window"22 links
- RCKLog is a windows freeware program for logging and administration of SSB and CW-Contest with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of Packet-Radio.
[ Hits: 1273 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.51 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1791 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Digital Master 780
- Digital Master 780 is a windows freeware multi-mode program which uses Ham Radio Deluxe for radio control.
Support PSK, QPSK, Contestia, CW, DominoEx, Hell, MFSK, MT63, OLIVIA, RTTY, RTTYM, THROB and SSTV.
Offer Logging functions.
[ Hits: 11207 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 16562 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- Professional Logging Software for Windows 95/98/NT. A separate version is available for DOS. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
[ Hits: 7262 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Logger 32
- 32-bit Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka.
Logger32 runs under Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows NT and Windows XP
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 41107 | Votes: 157 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 58542 | Votes: 135 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- A Windows Freeware general purpose logging and CAT rig control program, primarily for the visually impaired. It has options for improving screen readability including the option of changing font size. Turn on the synthetic speech capabilities and your PC can announce frequency and mode information from the radio and log book information.
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- nGenLog, commercial windows logging software for radio amateurs, use the latest programming techniques and offer interesting features like remote control, dx cluster, lotw import export, qsl management and more.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- RACES Logger
- Windows based Net Control logging software for amateur radio RACES / ARES operators by KB3HIY
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LOG X
- LOGx formerly Log Window(s) is a complete Amateur Radio information system distributed by SCO Software Inc. It combines logging, rig control, antenna rotor control, DX Packetcluster monitoring, and award tracking in an easy to use application.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Commercial windows RTTY Program, RCKRtty is a comprehensible program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, Pactor, Amtor and CW-QSO's with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation with Packet-Radio. RCKRtty supports normally QSO-operation and a full Contest operation, with maximum data security. Price Euro 45 by Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
[ Hits: 7227 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 80884 | Votes: 182 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- SV2AGW Packet Engine Professional
- This is a brand new program based on the well Known "AGW Packet Engine/ AGWPE". It is a special Windows utility for amateur radio packet users that interfaces multiple packet programs and multiple TNCs (Terminal Node Controllers) / modems: lets one TNC be used by more than one packet program, lets one packet program use more than one TNC, lets your sound card be used as a physical TNC or modem, no need to buy a TNC
, has an optional 'TCP/IP Over Radio' feature that lets you send TCP/IP data sentences via packet to internet gateways
[ Hits: 2119 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- KMIJ Kenwood Remote Control for TS-850/TS-450
- Windows radio control software for the Kenwood TS-850S and TS-450S HF Rigs. Originally released as shareware, there is a version that is now Freeware, with free registration upon request. Old program by VE3MIJ
[ Hits: 9725 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe Logbook
- HRD Logbook v5 is a freeware windows logbook program that offer full control of your radio, Rotor control, support for many db engines, multiple logbook, dx cluster client interface, band maps and solar status report and audio recording
[ Hits: 2421 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- RadioCommander 2052
- Radio control program for windows by kd5lmy
[ Hits: 30437 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 3.13 ]
- BC245 Control
- Windows 95/98/Me/NT Radio control for Uniden Bearcat BC245xlt
[ Hits: 1910 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.60 ]
- Software for control radioscanners AR300, AR5000, Icom PCR-1000, Winradio``simultaneously can work before 8 scanners Scanning mode/window
[ Hits: 2970 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.82 ]
- A computer control program for ICOM, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
[ Hits: 2548 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1333 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CCRadioTech Uniden programming software
- Free windows control/programming software for the Uniden Bearcat UBC-3300XLT and 780XLT
[ Hits: 2064 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]