Search Results for "radio noise"35 links
Antennas : Loop
- A Small Wire Loop Antennas for 160 meters
- Low noise, receive only coax loop antennas for 160 - 10 meters HF bands
[ Hits: 45624 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2813 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Low Noise Antenna Connection
- Reducing noise to your antenna can gain your aerial performance, learn how.
[ Hits: 7214 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Importance of noise reduction in wires antennas
- An old post by John Doty about effects of noise in longwire antenna.
[ Hits: 1472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Talk
- The amateur radio forum with more signal and less noise.
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LinkPlus products enhance the voice quality of HF SSB amateur. Eliminates virtually all channel noise and interference and greatly strengthens SSB radio signals
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- LNA Technology
- LNA Technology High Performance Low Noise Preamplifiers for Amateur Radio, VHF-UHF weak signal, DX, EME, and commercial applications.
[ Hits: 1991 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Timeware tech.
- Amateur Radio Products, Noise Reduction Filters, Data Controllers, deviation meter, Software, DSP-RTTY
[ Hits: 2898 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2IHY Audio Products
- Band audio equalizer and noise gate compatiable with ICOM, KENWOOD, YAESU and other radios
[ Hits: 2527 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
[ Hits: 1274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4485 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- DRAO 10cm SOLAR RADIO NOISE PATROL
- A graphic presentation of the 10cm solar flux index for the previous eight hours, along with links to copious archival information for previous months and years.
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Radio Astronomy Supplies
- Radio Astronomy Supplies astronomy products since 1994 including radio telescopes, LNA's, noise callibration source, books, videos.
[ Hits: 168 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
[ Hits: 11954 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1089 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Professional software for real-time analysing, demodulation/decoding digital radio-transmission``Demodulation based on the best of the noiseproof correlation algorithms``Demodulation ASK, Morse, FSK, MFSK, CPFSK, GMFSK, FSK4, FSK8, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, FAX
[ Hits: 10720 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- TCalc+ analyses the Noise and intermodulation performance of radio receiver front-ends.
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 16726 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4615 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Automotive RFI elimination
- ARRL pdf file on how remove car noise from your radio. Modern vehicles are RF noisy environments. Come learn how to identify and silence yor mobile noise sources, by WA6PDP
[ Hits: 2499 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.75 ]
You can try similar termsradio noise am radio noise cb radio noise toys cb radio noise tous mobile radio noise elimi rf noise x noise rfi noise ft-857 noise noise low noise uhf amp noise ncc-1 low noise noise qrm am noise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links