Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
- PSK31 is a digital communications mode which is intended for live keyboard-to-keyboard conversations, similar to radioteletype. Its data rate is 31.25 bauds (about 50 word-per-minute), and its narrow bandwidth (approximately 60 Hz at -26 dB) reduces its susceptibility to noise.
KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
Scanrec Scanner Recorder
- Scanner Recorder (Scanrec) is a free audio recorder that is primarily designed to record speech. It has a VOX control that allows the user to save disk space when no sound is present in the signal. Since FM communications has such an effective squelch, the recorder works best with FM. HF ham bands and World Band radio have such a poor signal to noise ratio that the VOX gate on Scanrec might not be very easy to set.
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
- Professional software for real-time analysing, demodulation/decoding digital radio-transmission``Demodulation based on the best of the noiseproof correlation algorithms``Demodulation ASK, Morse, FSK, MFSK, CPFSK, GMFSK, FSK4, FSK8, PSK, BPSK, QPSK, FAX
144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
QRM and noise reductionPriority listing
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4183 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
Automotive RFI elimination
- ARRL pdf file on how remove car noise from your radio. Modern vehicles are RF noisy environments. Come learn how to identify and silence yor mobile noise sources, by WA6PDP