W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
50MHz Power Splitters
- Splitting an antenna between two receivers or
in use as the phasing harness in stacked antennas where there is a need to equally split the power from the transmitter between two antennas
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
CwGet PPCPriority listing
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
- Easytuner id an excel spreadsheet that tunes your radio. Works with all Kenwood and Icom receivers and transceivers that are computer-controllable.
Sets receiver and transmitter frequency and mode
- HamStationExtreme, hamradiostation and scopestation makers. CallSign Software provides a variety of Radio Control Packages to drive ICOM, Elecraft, and Ten-Tec's latest DSP based Transceivers and Receivers.
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.