- The Italian association for SWL, BCL, DXers, radio-fans, technicians, etc. Activities, legal infos, suggestions and a lot of link.
Asian broadcasting institute
- ABI is a nonprofit organization established in 1979 to research and analyze broadcasting in Japan, South and North Korea, China, Hongkong, Taiwan, Macao and Mongolia in addition to international service around the world in languages used in those countries and regions.
- American shortwave listeners' club
Benelux dx club
- The official website of the Benelux DX-Club (BDXC), a club of radio listening amateurs, founded in November 1961
British DX club
- Information about the BDXC and how to join, including a club-compiled list giving time and frequency details for all English language dx and media programmes
Capitol Hill Monitor
- A club for scanner enthusiasts in the District, Maryland, northern Virginia and southern Delaware USA
CSDXC CZECH dx klub
- The first and only BCB DX club in the Czech Republic and Slovak Republic, established in 1990.
Cumbre dx home page
- Shortwave dxing newsletter, Cumbre DX is a List-Server resource dedicated to reporting what's hot in regional and international shortwave broadcast listening
- A Flemish association of shortwave listeners
Electronic DX Press
- Founded in 1995, a Club with a worldwide membership, administered from Australia. Shortwave, digital broadcasting, Australian medium-wave and FM, equipment. E-mailed "World Broadcasting Magazine", messaging forums, regular radio programs, extensive resource library.
GADM DX Club
- Short Wave Club based in Taranto (South of Italy. We have a work-in-progress shortwave online bulletin. Each week we e-mail to subscribers, free of charge, a newsletter with the hottest logs.
- Australia's only TV FM VHF DX group for world-wide members.
- The Australian MW Club, free membership, for MW DX monitoring hobbyists resident in Australia. Founded August 2001
Michigan area radio enthusiasts
- Michigan area radio enthusiasts, inc. is a non-profit club of swls, dxers, scanner buffs and general radio nuts, serving radio hobbyists with schedules, discussion groups
Minnesota DX Club
- The MDXC has monthly meeting in the Twin Cites. Coverage all bands from LW to UHF. We also have Summer and Winter DXpeditions.
National Radio Club
- The National Radio Club is the world's oldest and largest Medium Wave DX club, founded in 1933.
New Zealand Radio DX League
- Specialising in MW, SW, FM, and Utility DX for 50 years from the Pacific DX paradise of New Zealand. Monthly magazine. Membership open to DXers worldwide.
- Ecoute de la radiodiffusion en oc/om/ol. French only swl group
Ontario DX Association
- The Ontario DX Association (ODXA) is a club for radio listeners organized in 1974 publisher of Listening In.
- "Australia's newest and friendly Club for shortwave listeners - broadcasting, utility, TV, VHF, ARO, clandestine. Free membership. On-line messaging - members across Australia. Weekly free magazine ""Australian SW News""."
Swedish Report Service
- independent non-profit-making association that try to act as the link between the listeners and the free radio stations
- The largest gathering of shortwave listeners (about 200) in North America, near Philadelphia in March.
The International Short Wave League
- Founded in 1946 in the UK, the ISWL is Global. We cater for Licensed Amateurs and all types of Shortwave Listeners. Offer a comprehensive awards programme and run a very efficient QSL Bureau.
World SWL Club
- Shortwave Listener's Club dedicated to listening to the world on Shortwave Radio.
Worldwide dx club
- A non-political DX organization, founded in 1966. Its aims are to strengthen this fascinating and scientific hobby as well as the international DX movement for better understanding and friendship among nations.
Young Stars Radio Club
- Young Stars Radio Club, is a group consisting the short wave radio listeners' and DXers - having the hobby of radio listening and QSL collection, sharing the experiences and views about international radio broadcasting