W8JI Technical pagespop
- Amplifier, vacuum tube, receiving beverage loop vertical and transmitting antenna system technical information radiation resistance, EH antenna, noise,receivers, and information on keyclicks.
Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
Laipac Technology Inc.
- We are committed to constantly improving our solutions in areas of GPS System, GPS Receivers, GPS Antennas, GPS Dataloggers, RF Modules, Wireless Security Systems, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) for real time and passive tracking
Monitoring The Iraq War
- Monitoring The Iraq War As the world waits and watches Iraq, if you've got a``shortwave receiver with sideband mode (USB and LSB) you can hear certain``military communications
DX Activities of ONL5183
- Whith more than 20 years of ham practicen SWL Thierry LOMBRY, alias ONL5183, has written several technical pages about ham activities, including propagation, radio perturbations, radioastronomy, DXing, QSLing, ham-spirit, review of material and more. This very interesting website is completed by a large French section devoted to amateur astronomy illustrated with vivid colors pictures.
G4UXD Morse Supa Tuta
- "Full details, reviews and testimonials of the widely-acclaimed, fully-functioned, QSO-format G4UXD Morse ""Supa-Tuta"", recommended by RSGB Morse Examiners and ideal for the Koch method."