Search Results for "short 80 meter antenna w"9 links
- K3KY's Short Beverage
- Originally planned as an 80/160 Beverage, this antenna is a terrific performer on 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 23523 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- Morgain Antenna for 40/80
- Simple and cheap antenna for 40/80 meter band
[ Hits: 9814 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- 80m 2 element Yagi antenna
- 2 elements short boom yagi for 80 meters
[ Hits: 20453 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- 80 meters Short Dipole
- The best antenna is the simple Dipole. If you have height, you even can put up a quarter wave vertical or an inverted, but sometimes you may need shorten version by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 13750 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 80 m shortened Dipole
- DL2HRF shortened dipole antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 2602 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Coil-loaded 40/80 Meter Inverted V Dipole Antenna
- An inverted V antenna for 40-80 with loading coils. This antenna is a full size on 40 and a shortened 80 by KG0ZZ.
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna - A Review
- Here is a review of the 40 and 80 meter band Double Bazooka antennas as used on the HF shortwave bands.
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4599 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Short vertical antenna for 80 Meters
- A short antenna for 80 meters band , article with pictures and details by N4SPP
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]