Search Results for "smith chart"19 links
- Transmission Line Calculator
- This web page allows you to perform transmission line calculations by using an applet instead of a Smith chart
[ Hits: 2571 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Exploring the secrets of the Smith chart
- If you're a Radio Engineer wannabee, you need to understand transmission lines. It's impossible to really understand transmitters and antennas without understanding lines. Using the Smith chart is far easier than really understanding the math by Chris Scott and associates
[ Hits: 896 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Collection of Smith Chart Resources
- The Smith Chart was originally created many years ago as an RF engineering aid by Phillip Smith of RCA.These pages includes extesnive documentation on smith carts.
[ Hits: 1287 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Smith Chart
- Understanding smith charts, an introduction to smith charts and it's advantages.
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Smith Chart Basics
- Smith Chart it is a graphic tool for solving transmission lines problems
[ Hits: 213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ZS6BKW Multi-band Antenna
- The ZS6BKW antenna is derived from the G5RV by Brian Austin G0GSF who developed computer programs that were used in conjunction with Smith charts to calculate the optimum dimensions for his variant of the antenna.
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Smith chart
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.
[ Hits: 3376 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1113 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- SMCHR smit charts
- The Smith Chart program with its extensive Help files. Written in Visual C++ ver 1.5, it runs in Windows 3.1 and later by w9dmk
[ Hits: 908 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1860 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1302 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Program to mechanize Smith Chart operation
This graphics-intensive program is a valuable transmission-line calculator for both advanced and beginning users. Based on the venerable and highly intuitive Smith chart, it provides high-accuracy computations without recourse to paper, compass or straightedge.
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Smith V3.10
- Smith is a professional Computer Smith-Chart Tool and S-Parameter Plot for windows, special price for hams and students by Fritz Dellsperger
[ Hits: 172 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
[ Hits: 3881 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.92 ]
- linSmith - Smith chart utlity
- A Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbars.
[ Hits: 1066 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Linux Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbar
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- iRFC for iPhone
- IRFC offers a full Radio Frequency Calculator on the go for network impedance adaptation with smith chart
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termssmith chart android smith chart smith chart software smith chart matching net smith smith co tx smith co smith.exe smith co sherrif ian listor smith smith windom smith county carta smith north smith smith charts
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links