Search Results for "soft start"16 links
- MMana-GAL Getting started
- Getting started with MMANA-GAL antenna analysis software
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Guide to JT65A
- The complete Bozo's guide to JT65A by K3UK, learn how to install and operate WSJT software and start making QSO in weak signals operating modes
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Getting started on RTTY
- A complete guide from the station setup, rtty software customization, tips on tuning rtty signals and setting the proper audio level and filters by Andrew G8GNI M5AEX
[ Hits: 1230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- APRS4R is a free APRS digipeater or gateway software for embedded devices
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 28065 | Votes: 123 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3977 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- AudioCapture recorder software for Windows,
Runs in the background, and starts recording when sound is detected from the microphone input.
[ Hits: 6344 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Call Book Log 2.1
- A ham radio logging solution. Built on mysql/maria db and php, it allows you to host a log on a web server and have easy access to viewing editing deleting backing up and restoring the log. Allows everyone to view the log and a central admisitrative section which when logged into allows you to add and edit and remove entries. It features an easy to setup page, run the setup page and enter the required values and your set to start logging. It is primarily mobile friendly, easy on bandwidth and should work well in any browser. If entering a contact that you have worked before it will show the last 5 dates and times of that station.
[ Hits: 153 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Koch Method CW Trainer
- Based on the Koch Method as described by David G. Finley, N1IRZ, this software allows you to start out at the full speed you want to achieve by learning two letters and adding an additional letter once you reach 90% proficiency.
[ Hits: 5192 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.28 ]
- Pro Key Set
- This small program helps you to edit the CW memories of your Icom 756Pro, 756Pro2, 746 or 746Pro rig. On startup it reads the current memory contents and displays it. You can edit the text and store the memories individually or all 4 together
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
[ Hits: 2160 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio at K9NB
- In his blog, KN9B, explain how he get started in Software Defined Radio
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A wiki dedicated to RTL SDR, cover all aspects in getting started into RTL SDR, from software setup and hardware configuration to start using your RTLSDR dongle
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Starting with RTL-SDR on Windows
- A guide to setup a RTL-SDR on Windows, by installing the Zadig dongle software and setting up SDR Sharp for the very first time
[ Hits: 391 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
You can try similar termssoft start ac soft start soft start circuit start gr start start dxzone.com se start up radios new start communication super start 360 what equipment do i need to get to start a h step start start seek scans there pro 2045 should start at 29.mhz, starts at 6 slow start for transformers windows 8 start menu replacement
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links