The 160M No-Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- 160m antenna designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or restricted lots.A 25 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC.
Small 160m antennas
- Modeling small 160 meter antennas, with a focus on the vertical H antenna
- Study for your ham radio license with hamstudy.org, a free suite of study tools with user contributed explanations for the questions. Learning flashcards and smart practice tests ensure that you see and learn the full pool while statistics enable you to track your progress.
- youLOG is a Free and easy ham radio logging software. youLOG is an efficient logging system suitable for DX-peditions, special events, or just simple fun. It runs even on a small display netbook it\'s portable and doesn’t need to be installed. Developed by IZ0PSA
- UnidenCommander, Uniden Commander provides full control over your Uniden Bearcat scanner from your PC and even adds functionality which is not normally available on your Uniden Bearcat scanner.
Antenna Relay and distributor Box project
- Have you problem with your RG cables ? This page describes a smart antenna box using an RG-cathode for 3 antennas. The remote control needs just a simple wire and the GND for remote-control