Search Results for "solid"52 links
- N9ZRT Kite-Lifted Antennas
- Kite-lifted wire winch consists of 1/4 mile of 15 gauge, bare, solid, aluminum wire, spooled onto a wide pneumatic hose reel. The base pivot-platform locks into place for changing wind direction.
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 11565 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- J Pole Antenna
- Dual Band (2 Meter/70 cm) Solid Aluminum J-Pole
[ Hits: 4574 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7015 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The VE3TO Radio Beacon Transmitter
- The VE3TO beacon transmitter is a hybrid, consisting of both modern solid state and old vacuum tube technology working on 10132.0 kHz
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Russian robinson club
- Club Russian Robinson for amateurs interested in radio communication from polar stations, islands and maritime mobile objects RRC founded in 1993. Goals are consolidation of radio amateurs, operating now or operated in the past on islands, drift-ice research, arctic and marine stations, signing their personal callsigns or as participants of DX-peditions.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ham Radio News Center
- Servering the amateur radio community with a consolidated news center.
[ Hits: 884 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RF Amplifiers
- Solid State and TWT Amplifiers From 1 MHz to 40 GHz with Power Levels from .1 mil Watt to 2.5 Kw
[ Hits: 6199 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 2873 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tencom, located near Toledo, Ohio is dedicated to the pultrusion of fiberglass composite products. This includes solid rods, conductor rods, tubes and a variety of custom profiles.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DEHN, Inc. Surge & Lightning Protection
- Offering transient voltage surge suppressor, TVSS, patch cables, surge arresters, surge protectors for lightning and power surge protection for electrical equipment, IT networks, communication systems, data lines, relay systems and solid state controllers.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- How to select an amplifier
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in three long articles all you need to know about amplification, and how to seletc an HF and a solid-state amplifier, with pictures.
[ Hits: 5123 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- NASA Shuttle - Mir Web
- Find out about the latest launch and mission to the Mir Space Station or Shuttle now consolidated in a single web site
[ Hits: 688 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SB-220 / 200 Amplifier with Solid-State Transceivers
- Using Solid-State Transceivers With Older Tube Amplifiers, some Hines and Kinks on the Heath SB-220/200 that can be useful in your application
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Auto Band Select Box for the FT-817
- This project is an interface box for the Yaesu FT-817 that includes a band output port, a computer serial interface, and a remote interface for the FL-7000 (and Quadra?) solid state power amplifiers
[ Hits: 2025 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Solidarity
[ Hits: 307 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This program calculates impedance matching for tube and solid-state PA, LNA, antenna match-box, interstage impedance matching and all other impedance matching in electronic and telecommunication.
[ Hits: 1022 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rotator Zebedee
- Using just a small loop of solid coax around the rotator By G8MNY
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4563 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- N4IP HF and 6 Meters amplifier
- A solid state amplifier for HF and 6 meters band by N4IP
[ Hits: 9639 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G3YXM 500 W solid state amplifier
- HF 500 Watt power amplifier schematics by G3YXM
[ Hits: 15880 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1898 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Basic QRP transmitter
- A QRP transceiver project, design and build solid state QRP transmitter.
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termssolid solid state hf amp solid state solid state fet amp hf solid state amp solid aluminum 2kw solid state solid-state 23 cms amp solid state solid state amp solid state amplifier solid state amps 600 watt solid state amp solid state amplifiers solid state 2 m amplifier
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links