Search Results for "st louis"22 links
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G5RV - Radio comm. 1984
- Article taken from Radio Communications July 1984 by Louis Varney G5RV
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The St Louis Vertical
- By Dave Gauding, NF0R
[ Hits: 5472 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- St. louis vertical updates
- The St. Louis Vertical Revisited by Dave Gauding, NF0R here are a few ideas and observations on the St. Louis Vertical
[ Hits: 2256 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- St. Louis County SKYWARN/RACES
- St. Louis County RACES and SKYWARN
[ Hits: 339 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W9AIU Egyptian Radio Club
- Formed by a small group of young hams meeting in Herb Wilhelm's, W9APX, dry cleaning shop in East St. Louis, Illinois.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Big Sandy Amateur Radio Club
- The Big Sandy Amateur Radio Club, meeting are the 3rd Thursday of every month at the First Baptist Church Fellowship Center in Louisa, Kentucky.
[ Hits: 19 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5GAD Jefferson Amateur Radio Club
- Jefferson Amateur Radio Club JARC was originally founded in 1956. We're located just outside of New Orleans, Louisiana in the suburb of Metairie
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WCLARC leesville LA
- Leesville luisiania, West Central Louisiana Amateur Radio Club
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Thibodaux Amateur Radio Club
- he Thibodaux Amateur Radio Club, W5YL, is the premier Ham Radio Club located in the Terrebonne, Lafourche, Assumption, and St. Mary Parish areas in south Louisiana.
[ Hits: 63 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Three Rivers Radio Club
- 10 meter SSB club, Free lifetime membership. We are in the St. louis area, but we also welcome hams from the whole USA.
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- W0DCW The St. Louis and Suburban Radio Club, Inc.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Greater Louisville Hamfest
- Held at the Bullet County Fairgrounds, Ham radio equipment, computers, flea market, tailgating, Free RV parking, Ham license testing, forms
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Each January The St. Louis and Suburban Radio Club, Inc., warms up the ham radio winter with Winterfest - the largest Hamfest in the area
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Greater Louisville Hamfest
- Louisville Hamfest - the first Saturday in September after Labor Day. A yearly event sponsored by the Greater Louisville Hamfest Association.
[ Hits: 250 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- St. Louis County Live Police Radio
- St. Louis County Police Dispatch
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Missoury St. Louis County Live Scanner
- West St. Louis County Police and Fire Live Audio Feed
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Gateway Electronics
- Amateur radio kits, cw keyers, vhf mini receivers, 2 meter preamplifier and more audio related kits, based in St. louis, Mo and San diego, ca USA
[ Hits: 4620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- St. Louis Repeater, Inc.
- St. Louis Repeater runs four repeaters in the St. Louis Metro Area, including two with autopatch capability.
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Solar Flux report
- The latest flux report from louisxiv Canada
[ Hits: 680 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- One stop site for scanner users in Louisville Kentucky. Frequencies,10-Codes,Unit Numbers,Scanner News and more. Covering Fire,Police,EMS,Disaster,Civilian Emergency,Aviation,Railroad and other services.
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
[ Hits: 6791 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.01 ]