Arizona Repeaters Directory
- Arizona repeaters sorted by counties, with location maps! Also includes Robet's List of verified Arizona scanner frequencies.
- The Delaware repeater ssociation
K2JJI Tryon Amateur Radio Club
- Listen to the K2JJI repeater (146.70- PL 100.00 Hz) located on Fulton Co. NY. Coverage of grids near and around FN23/FN22.
K6MDD Mt Diablo D-Star
- Mt. Diablo D-Star System is situated on the North peak of Mt. Diablo in California's East Bay 33 miles east of San Fransisco. At 3,600' the K6MDD System has excellent coverage of most of the Bay area !
k7ICU Tucson AZ Repeater
- The K7ICU repeater system is situated about 500' above metro Tucson, at the base of the Catalina Mountains. It is an open system providing coverage to the greater Tucson area.
KG4YZY / N4SCF Repeater System
- Information and a photo album of the KG4YZY 146.760mhz and N4SCF 442.650mhz repeaters in New Port Richey, FL. System is linked 24/7 into the NI4CE regional system. Online streaming & echolink online.
N2HLT UHF Repeater System
- N2HLT UHF multi linked repeater system serving the Finger Lakes area of Western New York State, Central New York and the Northern Tier of Central PA.
N6OCS Repeater Network
- The Primary N6OCS Repeater is located at 5700 feet on Santiago Peak in the Santa Ana mountains.
New England Repeater Directory
- New England Repeater Directory (NERD) is the most accurate and up to date amateur radio repeater database available in our region. It is maintained by local volunteers of the amateur radio community. The listings are a reflection of each repeater's true status, regardless of their coordination
New York Repeater Directory
- It origionally included NYC Metro and Long Island, but has expanded to cover all of eastern New York as well. Future plans include expanding to cover all of New York state. The listings are a reflection of each repeater's true status, regardless of their coordination
NN5NN Repeater Page
- On 145.11(-) near Fox, AR covers much of north-central AR and the tier counties of south-central MO. Part of the Holley link system.
Online repeater in Los Angeles
- An amateur radio web site serving the notorious 147.435Mhz Repeater in Los Angeles. Listen to the Shoutcast Live Streaming Audio.
- The PAPA Amateur Radio repeaters are located on some of the best hill tops in Southern California!
Repeater and Broadcast Transmitter Database
- Searchable database of amateur repeaters and broadcast transmitters. The database covers the fifty U.S. states, the District of Columbia, and the ten Canadian provinces.
Repeaters database on Google Maps
- Interesting google map and repeater database integration that let you search, display and also edit repeaters and relative coverage using google maps api by K5EHX
Sierra Amateur Radio Club
- Repeaters available in or near Ridgecrest California, Amateur Radio License Examination Schedules
St. Louis Repeater, Inc.
- St. Louis Repeater runs four repeaters in the St. Louis Metro Area, including two with autopatch capability.
The Grand Mesa Repeater Association
- Operate several remotes linked to the Cactus Radio System in southeastern Utah, and Western Colorado, and an Open system in Western Colorado.
WA6TWF Super System
- The Super System has three repeaters on Santiago Peak, one in Anaheim, Orange, Santa Ana, Palos Verdes, L.A., Mt. Wilson, Fullerton, Pleasants Peak, and two in downtown Honolulu. Most of these repeaters have autopatch.
- A very active repeater system in NYC streaming live 24/7 on thier website & on shoutcast under the listing WB2HWW & also can be heard world wide on 10 meters 29.660 with links on Echolink & IRLP
WD8KAF Live Repeater Stream
- This repeater is broadcast from Coldwater, MI on a frequency of 147.300 MHz. Owned and maintained by the Branch County Amateur Radio Clu