Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
- AEA Technology Inc. is a pioneer and leading manufacturer of RF and cable test equipment for the wireless, Telco, CATV, NMR & MRI, RFID, telemetry, aviation, commercial, military, and two-way radio industries. Produces SWR Meters, Pre Amplifiers, filters, power meters and antenna testing products
WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
- Autek Research make three models of RF Analysts, power and swr meters
- Base station and repeater antennas, mobile antennas, ,multi-band HF antennas , handheld transceivers, receiving and scanner antennas, power meters, swr meters, power supplies, coaxial switches
- Program that produces antenna radiation patterns and graphs for SWR, forward gain, and F/B ratios
AEA - Wireless software
- AEA Wireless Director Software Series turns PC's (running Windows 95/98/2000/ME or NT) into powerful tools that expand the use and power of SWR, Return Loss and Complex Impedance Analyzers.
HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.