Search Results for "t match atu"13 links
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3682 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22381 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- A Hairpin match for 5 el. Tonna
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db! by PA2HJS
[ Hits: 1426 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Antenna Transmatch Tips
- Tips on tuning antennas using Antenna Tuning Units also called ATU. This article explains the functions and ills of tuners, along with some guide- lines for building an ATU.
[ Hits: 3032 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- A T-Match ATU
- An homebrew antenna tuner project
[ Hits: 29216 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
[ Hits: 4450 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- S-MATCH Universal ATU
- PA0FRI's "S-MATCH ATU" published in RSGB's RadCom March 2003). The Balanced Universal ATU Photographs of ZL2ML's S-Match were added.
[ Hits: 4753 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- A Portable Antenna Matching Unit
- A small HF antenna tuner project for qrp operations. Includes circuit diagrams pictures and test results by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 12871 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Remote ATU
- Remote control L match Aerial Tuning Unit
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T-MATCH ATU
- T-Match Network Antenna Tuner for a wide range of complex antenna loads between 1.8 and 30Mhz at moderate power levels by VK6YSF
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- S-Match a symmetrical universal tuner
- This ATU is based on the oringal project by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME stackable 9el 144MHz LFA Yagi
- High Gain Low Noise 9el 144MHZ LFA Yagi. Flat SWR and no matching required. Very low temperature see lowest Ta on VE7BQH list ofr this size!
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EME Low Noise 14 elements Yagi
- Ideal for EME with a Sky Temperature never seen at this boom length. Amazing pattern and flat SWR. 50 Ohm with no matching required.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]