JT65 Digital Mode software
- Useful helper applications for JT65-HF, including JT Alert that provides several audio and visual alert types based on decoded Callsigns within JT65-HF and WSJT-X.
[ Hits: 1091 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download JT65-HF Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands. This is the W6CQZ version not developed anymore.
[ Hits: 8458 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download setup JT65-HF Free HAM software via IZ4CZL web site, a Terrestrial JT65A mode developed by W4CQZ
[ Hits: 5845 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- JT65-HF HB9HQX Edition
- Amateur Radio software for transmission/reception of JT65 protocol. Brought to you by hb9hqx
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- An extension of the excellent decoding software JT65 HF by Joe W6CQZ for amateur radio digital mode JT65
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31 PSK63 PSK63F PSK10 PSKFEC31 PSKAM CW CCW THROB 4 bauds THROBX RTTY SITOR-AMTOR-NAVTEX FELD HELL PSK JT65 HELL HF FAX SSTV FILTERS
[ Hits: 84089 | Votes: 130 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- WSJT facilitates basic digital EME communication using protocols like FSK441, JT6M, JT65,JT2, JT4, WSPR explicitly optimized for a number of different propagation modes by K1JT
[ Hits: 2331 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WSJT-X implements JT9, a new mode designed especially for the LF, MF, and HF bands, as well as the popular mode JT65. Works on Windows Linux and MacOS. This is the official WSJT-X distribuition site.
[ Hits: 1317 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65 *LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.