JT65 Digital Mode software
- Useful helper applications for JT65-HF, including JT Alert that provides several audio and visual alert types based on decoded Callsigns within JT65-HF and WSJT-X.
[ Hits: 1341 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download JT65-HF Amateur Radio software for reception/transmission of JT65A protocol with an emphasis upon its usage in the High Frequency Amateur Bands. This is the W6CQZ version not developed anymore.
[ Hits: 9247 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- JT65-HF by W6CQZ
- Download setup JT65-HF Free HAM software via IZ4CZL web site, a Terrestrial JT65A mode developed by W4CQZ
[ Hits: 6372 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- JT65-HF HB9HQX Edition
- Amateur Radio software for transmission/reception of JT65 protocol. Brought to you by hb9hqx
[ Hits: 2403 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- An extension of the excellent decoding software JT65 HF by Joe W6CQZ for amateur radio digital mode JT65
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows freeware multimode program by F6CTE it supports BPSK31 QPSK31 PSK63 PSK63F PSK10 PSKFEC31 PSKAM CW CCW THROB 4 bauds THROBX RTTY SITOR-AMTOR-NAVTEX FELD HELL PSK JT65 HELL HF FAX SSTV FILTERS
[ Hits: 87770 | Votes: 135 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- SimJT is a simulation program. It generates audio-frequency JT65 and CW signals in a background of gaussian white noise, with user-specified signal-to-noise ratio.
[ Hits: 2464 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- WSJT facilitates basic digital EME communication using protocols like FSK441, JT6M, JT65,JT2, JT4, WSPR explicitly optimized for a number of different propagation modes by K1JT
[ Hits: 2489 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WSJT-X implements JT9, a new mode designed especially for the LF, MF, and HF bands, as well as the popular mode JT65. Works on Windows Linux and MacOS. This is the official WSJT-X distribuition site.
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65 *LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexNBEMSOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
Software : JT65
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.