Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
- Drake has been a manufacturer of electronic communications equipment for over 50 years. Our reputation for producing quality American made equipment has been well earned and is respected internationally. Today Drake produces equipment for various markets around the world.
The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
- Discount CB & Accessory Distributor. Top Brands such as Cobra, Uniden, Midland, Galaxy, Solarcon, Bandit, Pyramid, Wilson, Superstar, Palomar, Nortstar, President, Dosy, Paradynamics, K40, Nemarc, Road Noise, Astatic, Turner, Telex. Best Prices and exceptional service. 21 Years serving the Communication Trade.
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.