Search Results for "technician"34 links
Antique Radios : Schematics
- Atwater Kent Home Page
- This is a "techie" site, dedicated to presenting service manuals, parts lists, schematic diagrams and other information of value to restorers and technicians who try to keep these radios working
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Weekend ham radio class
- Earn your Technician or General Amateur Radio License in a one day course.
[ Hits: 927 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- NARTE Telecommunications Certification Association
- Narte, the national association of radio and telecommunications engineers is a non-profit association which offers independent certification to qualifying technicians and engineers practicing a wide range of telecommunications and electronics disciplines.
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Radio Podclass
- Home of the Ham Radio Podclass & General Upgrade Podclass
This podcast will prepare you to take the Technician Class ham radio exam or your General Upgrade Exam at an FCC Volunteer exam session.
[ Hits: 1958 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- AA9PW Amateur Radio Exam Practice
- Amateur Radio and Commercial Radio licencing exam practice. You can visit the Technician, General or Extra license pages where you can pick and choose the topics to practice so you can build up to a complete exam.
[ Hits: 1829 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- On Line Ham Radio Class
- Ham Radio Class On-Line. A complete On-Line Course for the Technician, General or Extra Class amateur radio license.
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Technician Class Question Pool
- Re-release of the 2006 Element 2 Technician Class Question Pool February 6, 2006
Valid until June 30, 2010
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Question Pools
- Technician, General and Extra question pools in different formats by NCVEC
[ Hits: 4235 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Technician Class License Question Pool 2006
- Word document containig valid answers only of the technician class license question pool - Edition 2006
[ Hits: 2661 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- Ham Cram - ham radio technician licence
- HAM CRAM is free no code AMATEUR RADIO TECHNICIAN LICENSE cram course designed to be given in two, 3 to 3 1/2 hour sessions.
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Technician, General, and Extra Course Presentations
- by K3DIO Course presentations, documents and video for ham radio training
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Technician Presentations
- Power Point format course presentation for the Amateur Radio Technician Exam Licence
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Technician Test Self Study Guide
- Provided by hamhelmer.com
[ Hits: 1192 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The No-Nonsense, No Code Technician Class License Study Guide
- Free downloadable study guide by Dan Romanchik KB6NU.
[ Hits: 1030 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- Amateur Radio Technician Class Licence Guide
- Amateur Radio Technician Class License Study Guide
For use till June 30, 2010
Question Pool of 393 questions released 6 Feb 2006
and CFR Title 47, Part 97, Amateur Radio Service.
[ Hits: 4390 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.64 ]
- NMSU Instruction Manuals
- Instruction manuals for use with the NMSU training classes. Technician, General and Extra Licence class are availble in PDF Format
[ Hits: 1291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- License and Morse Code Tutorials
- Amateur radio and morse code tutorials for obtaining your FCC Technician Class Amateur Radio License. Earn your ham radio license and learn the morse code.
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- How To Get An Amateur Radio License
- Provides complete information about how to get a technician-level ham radio license.
[ Hits: 13886 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- The Italian association for SWL, BCL, DXers, radio-fans, technicians, etc. Activities, legal infos, suggestions and a lot of link.
[ Hits: 895 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- Elsie - Filter Design
- Filter design software. Elsie is an uncommon commercial-grade lumped-element ("L-C") electrical filter design and network analysis program, directed toward the engineer or technician involved in that line of work.
[ Hits: 2141 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SVC Filter
- Filter design software. A program designed to expedite the design and analysis of lowpass (and highpass) filters with nearest 5% component values.
SVCfilter is 32-bit Windows electrical filter design software nicely written to help the radio amateur, technician or engineer design and analyze lumped-element lowpass and highpass filters.
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AmateurRadio Ham Test
- Free software tests for the Technician, General and Extra class licenses by Shenandoah
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Ham Radio Question pools for all licences
- FCC/VEC Amateur Radio Question Pools for Technician- General- and Extra-class Licenses eBook for Palm OS
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EggsHam is a PalmOS application that generates (and grades) _practice_ amateur radio licensing exams. It is for people interested in obtaining an amateur radio license in the US, who want to practice for the Technician, General, or Extra written exam.
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Heathkit Troubleshooting Tips
- Tech informations written by an ex heath technician
[ Hits: 1440 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78 ]