about telnet program on dxzone.com
Contesting : Software DX Resources : Clusters Software : DX Cluster
Software : Hellschreiber Software : Packet
- Cluster monitor
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
[ Hits: 3121 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh (minimum period 1 minute).
[ Hits: 3549 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- SV2AGW AGWCluster
- The program can display DX Spots from Internet telnet from packet if you connect to a Packet DX Cluster or from unproto dx spots.
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Fighter - DX Cluster client
- DX-Fighter is a ham radio program for DX cluster spot reception.
Connect to any DX cluster server and Telnet server.
DX Fighter is the first program to receive the DX Cluster with an embedded web browser that allows browsing on any website also integrates the functions of research on search engines or databases such as QRZ.com.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Software : PalmOS Software : Spectrum analyzers
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 2730 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1457 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8345 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links