Search Results for "ten tec omni v"8 links
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32410 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29615 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- W4GPL - TenTec Omni-VII Stream
- Omni VII Receiver in Orlando, FL - Web Controlled
[ Hits: 2801 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- Omnitec Antennas
- Antennas for Amateur Radio and short wave listening
[ Hits: 152 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Austin Antenna
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
[ Hits: 3806 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- K4DPK VFO Stabilizers
- VFO Stabilizer for Kenwood 120, 520, 820, 530, 830 Yaesu FT-101, 901,2 TenTec 580, 540, Triton, Corsair, Omni series, Swan 350, 500cx, Collins KWM 2 and 2A, Drake TR4, T4, R4, Heathkit HW101, SB 104a....and many others
[ Hits: 732 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Logging program which offers control of your KENWOOD, ICOM, TEN-TEC , or YAESU (FT840, FT900, FT990, FT1000, FT1000D) radios directly from your keyboard or emulation of any of the above radios.
[ Hits: 2695 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- TenTec Omni VI AGC modification
- Modification leaves nearly all of the existing Omni agc circuitry intact, simply add an audio detector which modifies the delay characteristics of the original system by G3IXQ
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
ten tec omni v
You can try similar termsomni vhf omni hd omni ten tec omni vi plus ten tec omni vi omni rig ten tec omni vi+ omni d 2.4-ghz-omni 4.5 dbi omni 5 dbi omni ten-tec omni v ten tec omni 5 ten tec omni v ten-tec omni v 27 mhz mo
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links