ten tec omni vi3 links
- 50MHz J-Pole Antenna
- Need a general purpose antenna on the magic band? The J-Pole is an easy-to-build and inexpensive device that provides an omni-directional vertically polarised antenna without the need for a ground plane. In technical terms, it is an end fed vertical 1/2 wave which is fed via a 1/4 wave matching stub.
[ Hits: 32520 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- W4GPL - TenTec Omni-VII Stream
- Omni VII Receiver in Orlando, FL - Web Controlled
[ Hits: 2807 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- TenTec Omni VI AGC modification
- Modification leaves nearly all of the existing Omni agc circuitry intact, simply add an audio detector which modifies the delay characteristics of the original system by G3IXQ
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsomni vhf omni hd omni ten tec omni vi plus ten tec omni vi omni rig ten tec omni vi+ omni d 2.4-ghz-omni 4.5 dbi omni 5 dbi omni ten-tec omni v ten tec omni 5 ten tec omni v ten-tec omni v 27 mhz mo
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links