Rick Tavan - Radio Contesting
- When I tell friends that I enjoy amateur radio contesting, their reaction is usually a quizzical stare. "What's that?" It is hard to explain in the span of a cocktail conversation, so here is the answer.
Contesting at Wikipedia
- Contesting (also known as radiosport) is a competitive activity pursued by amateur radio operators, read more about contesting at wikipedia
P3A - Russian contest team
- On this page you will find information about previous, current and future operations of our contest team, different articles, links and info about contesting, DXing, contests calendar, propagation, antennas, equipment, awards, and much more.
European 135.7 - 137.8 kHz Band Plan
- This is not an officially recognized band plan for the European LF allocation between 135.7 and 137.800 kHz. This plan just contains my own observations and shall help the newcomer to get some orientation on where to find what.
South Georgian Bay Amateur Radio Club
- an established organization that provides the services of two 2 metre repeaters, a 70cm repeater, VE testing / education, and public service assistance to the Penetanguishene / Midland community
- Freeware general purpose and contesting logging application, Scoring function for the IBM QSO Party with unique export format. Cabrillo export for non IBM contests includes formatting for NA QP, CQ WW DX, NA Sprint & CQ World-Wide WPX by W0RY
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
Inductor Design Software - RF toroid
- A free too designed to assist in the selection of iron and alloy powder cores.
RF toroid calculate the location of the Self resonate frequencies for series and shunt inductors.