Home : Technical Reference : Repeater
- Amateur Repeater Builders - Radio Mods, Technical Data, where to Purchase Equipment Amateur Repeater Coordination. All you need to build a repeater
- GE Mastr II conversion Site - Technical information on GE Mastr II radios
- How to build a VHF repeater - Topic on eham forum on how to start building a VHF ham radio repeater.
- An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder - If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.
- A reliable VOX PTT circuit
- This VOX PTT has been designed with Echolink in mind, but it will work equaly as well with repeaters
[ Hits: 1288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Repeater Controller
- The project requirement is to design the interface to the signal channel elements after the receiver
and before the transmitter
[ Hits: 924 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Amateur Repeater Builders
- Radio Mods, Technical Data, where to Purchase Equipment Amateur Repeater Coordination. All you need to build a repeater
[ Hits: 6652 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- An Inexpensive PL Tone Encoder
- If your local repeater has got you singing the PL tone blues, then read on. For less than $10, an inexpensive PL tone generator can be constructed that will bring new life into that old non-PL rig.
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build a Repeater Controller
- Build An Inexpensive Repeater Controller from a Basic Stamp 1 or 2 By Roger Cameron NØYOX
[ Hits: 1153 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cross Band Repeating
- The purpose of a cross band repeater is the same as any radio repeater. It allows stations to communicate that ordinarily would not be able to do so because of the distance or terrain between them.
A cross band repeater is implemented using a dual band 2 meter - 70 cm radio by KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CTCSS Encoder Board
- CTCSS Encoder Board by Eric van de Weyer VK2KUR
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- GE Mastr II conversion Site
- Technical information on GE Mastr II radios
[ Hits: 2728 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Ham Radio Balloon Repeater
- The Flight of the Lockheed Martin ARC Amateur Radio Balloon Repeater
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to build a VHF repeater
- Topic on eham forum on how to start building a VHF ham radio repeater.
[ Hits: 2061 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- K6BJ UHF Repeater Construction Log
- K6BJ UHF MSF5000 Repeater Construction Log
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Motorola MSR-2000 Repeater Conversion
- This is a hwo to article on a Motorola MSR-2000 repeater, 100 watt continuous duty.
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NHRC-2 Based Repeater Controller
- NHRC-2 Based Repeater Controller
A perfect controller for a simple repeater or link,
or portable/solar powered system.
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Repeater Controller Project
- This page is to brainstorm a new repeater controller (from scratch), either embeded or pc based, or a hybrid of the two
[ Hits: 591 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Repeaters: radio modification page
- Modifications for motorola and ericsson radio repeater
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Scout Camp Repeater Project
- Athens ARC repeater project
[ Hits: 301 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Sub-Tone Generator for repeater triggering
- If you need a cheap and easy to construct Subtone Generator for EU-model VHF-UHF rig, here is a solution that works very well.
[ Hits: 700 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Repeater Builder's Technical Information
- If you want to build a repeater, this is the right place to start. Includes construction projects and reviews of repeater hardware available in the market.
[ Hits: 1616 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- UV5R Cross Band Repeater Project
- A project to build a cross band repeater using a pair of Baofeng UV5R handheld transceivers.
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VHF UHF cross band repeater
- Pictures and project design of a crossband VHF UHF repeater by LY3H
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Voice identifier for repeaters
- Voice ID for repeater stations project
[ Hits: 170 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Technical Reference : Repeater
Technical Reference :
Alternative PowerAmplifiersAntenna LauncherAntenna RotatorAntenna SwitchAPRSArduinoAttenuatorsATVAudioBatteriesBeacon keyersCalculatorsCB RadiosCoax Cables and ConnectorsComponentsDigital ATV projectsDTMFDummy LoadsDuplexersElectronicsFiltersFrequency CounterGroundingHam Radio Go KitsHeadsets and SpeakersHF RadiosHomebrewKey ClicksKeyersLightning ProtectionMic wiringMicrophonesMircrowaveMorse KeysPan AdapterPower MeterPower SupplyPreamplifiersProgramming RadioQRP ProjectsRadio Direction FindingRadio Frequency InterferenceRadio ModsRadio Programming CableRaspberry PiReceiversRepeater *RF DesignRF SafetyRF Signal GeneratorsScannersSoftware Defined RadioSoldering and DesolderingSound Card Radio InterfacingSpectrum AnalyzersSWR MetersTest EquipmentTransvertersVacuum tubeVector Network AnalyzerVHF RadiosWiFi
Recent Links Voice identifier for repeaters UV5R Cross Band Repeater Project VHF UHF cross band repeater Ham Radio Balloon Repeater Motorola MSR-2000 Repeater Conversion
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links