Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
Pacific Seafarers Net
- The Pacific Seafarer's Net operates from 02:30Z to 04:00Z, 7 days a week, 365 days a year on 14.313MHz and sometimes on 14.300MHz. Between 02:30Z and 03:24Z we perform general traffic handling, and then at 03:25Z the rollcall portion of the Pacific Seafarer's net begins.
Kenwood TS50 web control
- This is an academical project to control my TS50 from the web.You can of course listen live real time audio. It is not 24 hours/day ONLINE, but click on the link to know if its connected.
- To remember our past at sea and to support the future of W/T inside New Generations the second week-end of April Merchant Navy Radio Officers and Radio Operators of Maritime Radio Coasts Stations will be active on HF bands to meet Amateurs Radio for a special event
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 11419 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for time of day