Search Results for "transmission lines"27 links
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- Articles on SWR measurements and feed lines tuning.
[ Hits: 957 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmission lines for dummies
- Myths and basic truths on transmission lines
[ Hits: 1260 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Let's talk transmission lines
- Donít neglect one of the most important parts of your station!
[ Hits: 748 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Transmission lines
- Transmission lines and measurement of their characteristics
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Coaxial Line
- Impedance matching, Transmission Lines, Characteristic Impedance, VSWR & Mismatch and Antenna Losses
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Exploring the secrets of the Smith chart
- If you're a Radio Engineer wannabee, you need to understand transmission lines. It's impossible to really understand transmitters and antennas without understanding lines. Using the Smith chart is far easier than really understanding the math by Chris Scott and associates
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Integrated Publishing Basics
- Radio wave propagation, Principles of transmission lines, Antennas
[ Hits: 852 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas and transmission lines
- A very exaustive article on antennas and transmission lines. Covers many aspects of antennas and feed lines, in spanish
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Antennas and Transmission Lines Myths
- Antennas, Transmission Lines, Tuners - Myths, Mysteries and Qualifiers By Don Wilhelm W3FPR
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single-stub matching
- Single-stub matching of transmission lines to loads
A worked example
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5115 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Finite difference program
- This software is able to calculate the properties of odd shaped transmission lines. Particularly good in valve amplifier design, for aiding the design of transmission line resonators.
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- atlc - Arbitrary Transmission Line Calculator.
- Unix or linux programme atlc calculates the impedance of electrical transmission lines of totally arbitrary cross section.
[ Hits: 1000 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 6057 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- linSmith - Smith chart utlity
- A Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbars.
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Linux Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbar
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coax cable data
- Characteristics of commonly used transmission lines
[ Hits: 3264 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- Amperion Inc BPL tests
- Amperion Inc. issued an announcement that it has successfully tested its broadband powerline (BPL) technology over high-voltage, 69,000-volt transmission lines.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]