- Digital Speech Decoder
- An open source software decode various xMBE based modes. It support decoding QPSK, C4FM modes such as P25 Phase 2 (TDMA), MotoTRBO, NexEDGE, ProVoice and others more.
[ Hits: 1946 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- DTMF Decoder
- DTMF decoder program that uses the sound card and FFT to decode DTMF by KB5RYO
[ Hits: 6366 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 6717 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- DTMF reader for iPhone
- DTMF reader decodes dtmf tones, it is easy to use and with a log to save codes you like.
[ Hits: 1642 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Globe-S for RTL1090
- Globe-S for RTL1090 is a light radar viewer for RTL1090. It communciates via a HTTP interface and can be interfaced over long distances.
[ Hits: 92 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- iPhone DTMF Decoder
- Decode DTMF from your iPhone. Hold your smartphone close to a DTMF source and this app will decode the numbers being dialled.
[ Hits: 83 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- M8000 Terminal Software
- This software allows your PC to connect to the Universal Radio M-8000 Decoder through its serial port in order to get and save the decoded data but also to send commands to the decoder.
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Linux Radio Transmission Decoder support AX.25 POCSAG DTMF ZVEI by Thomas Sailer, HB9JNX/AE4WA
[ Hits: 2688 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- USB LSB AM Modem (Modulator/Demodulator) for SdR and DSB (direct conversion) transceivers by F6CTE
[ Hits: 3544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- PDW Paging Decoder
- This free windows software allows you to decode digital signals like FLEX, POCSAG, ERMES, MOBITEX and ACARS.
[ Hits: 6018 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- WinTone DTMF Decoder
- WinTone v2.02 id a windows DTMF Decoder
[ Hits: 4281 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.15 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecoders *Digital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Software : Decoders