tube amp77 links
Manufacturers : Accessories
- I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
[ Hits: 1720 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Ameritron AL-811H tube selection
- This article examines the performance of the Ameritron AL-811H amplifier with the supplied 811A tubes and with 572B tubes, and details a procedure for replacement of existing tubes.
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- AL811 trouble shooting
- Ameritron AL80B AL811H AL572 Amplifier Trouble Shooting. Tubes replacement, resistor changes.
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Ameritron AL-811H Tuning
- Ameritron Al-811H Tuning for Power/Dissipation/Linearity, and More Generally 811A Tube Amps in Grounded Grid
[ Hits: 1490 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- AL-811H inside
- Ameritron AL-811H Amplifier inside 800 Watt PA modified with 4x 572b tubes
[ Hits: 1410 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Plate choke design
- The plate choke, as used in an HF tube type amplifier in this article.
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Tube-type amplifier FAQs.
- This page should help the less experienced users solve common problems and questions about HF tube-type amplifiers by Matt Erickson KK5DR
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What makes a Good tube-type HF amplifier?
- This article is written for the ham who is about to purchase their first HF amplifier or wants to buy an elite class of amplifier that could last the rest of their ham career.
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Tuning up a tube-type amplifier properly
- This guide is primarily written for those who are new to HF tube-type amps, or anyone who wishes to get the most out a Linear amplifier.
[ Hits: 1340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GU-43b Tetrode
- The GU-43B tetrode is used for wideband power amplification at frequencies up to 100 MHz in RF equipment. This tube is generally considered analogous to the 4CX1000.
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- How to select a tube HF amplifier
- Excellent article and guide to choose the best RF power amplifier that fit your needs by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 2 x 4-400A Amplifier Deck
- A Class C Amplifier rebuilt with 4-400A tubes by W7IUV
[ Hits: 2801 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The G2DAF Linear Amplifier
- Scans of original G2DAF articles on his HF linear amplifier using QY3-125 tube
[ Hits: 1486 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3641 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- HF Power Amplifier by CT1FMS
- An RF power Amplifier for HF bands with 3 GI-7B tubes by CT1FMS
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 4-1000A Tube RF Amplifier
- Home Brew a 4-1000A RF power amplifier project by W4NFR
[ Hits: 457 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Power Gride Tubes
- Article on tubes and their usage in power amplifiers design. Explain failures of tube in RF power amplifiers, a common problem in the SB-220 SB-221, TL-922 and other amplifiers.
[ Hits: 856 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Selecting the Right Tube
- Selecting a tube around which to build a linear amplifier.
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 500w 4X150A/7034 TubeVHF amplifier
- 500w 4x150a/7034 tube 26-30mhz vhf output amplifier
[ Hits: 1267 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- GS-35B 6 meter amplifier
- VHF power amplifier for 50MHz using GS-35B tubes, output 1500 W with 75 W input
[ Hits: 538 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsgu tube 80 tube xxl tube ob2 tube tube tube dg 7 52 a 6p5 tube g47 tube tube 201 tube kit tube amp gs 35b tube 30 tube 4 813 tube amp wd-11 tube
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links