I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
Ameritron AL-811H Tuning
- Ameritron Al-811H Tuning for Power/Dissipation/Linearity, and More Generally 811A TubeAmps in Grounded Grid
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Ameritron AL-811H tube selection
- This article examines the performance of the Ameritron AL-811H amplifier with the supplied 811A tubes and with 572B tubes, and details a procedure for replacement of existing tubes.
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ameritron AL-811H Amplifier inside 800 Watt PA modified with 4x 572b tubes
Yaesu FL2100Z operating tips
- The Yaesu FL2100Z is a HF linear amplifier rated for 1200W PEP input, and using two 572B triode tubes.
This article explores the recommended operating conditions, and alternatives.
3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.