160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
Martlesham DX and Contest Group
- The Martlesham DX & CG was founded off the back of a group of keen UK contesters who wanted to do a serious effort in CQWW contests - WPX and CQWW SSB.
G0KPW - M6T - M7T - M8T
Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
- Manufacturer of single band and multiband transceiver bandpass filters for HF. High pass filters, two radoi headphones mix and switch, 6 meter portable antenna, antenna remote switching and steering.
Popagation studies committeePriority listing
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)