Search Results for "unbalanced hf antenna"4 links
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 38152 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- When and Where to Use Baluns
- Baluns are usually used by Hams to feed dipole antennas with 50 ohm coax and to transpose from ladder line feeding a multi-band antenna to the unbalanced input of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 448 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5689 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
unbalanced hf antenna
You can try similar termsunbalanced hf antenna unbalanced unbalanced-unbalanced 1: balanced to unbalanced unbalanced impedance mat unbalanced connet unbalanced coax matcher antenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna par ef-swl antenna 8 mhz antenna antenna 160 20 v uhf antenna ewe antenna 70 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links