The Mountain Repeater Association
- Formed about 30 years ago, in an effort to promote the growth of 220 MHz operation, further the readiness of the Amateur Radio Community to provide disaster emergency communications, and to promote experimentation with VHF communications.
The Nittany Amateur Radio Club
- The club is based in State College, Centre County, Pennsylvania, the geographic center of the Commonwealth, in the middle of the Allegheny Mountains.
N3TWT South Mountain Repeater Association
- The South Mountain Repeater Association (SMRA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group of amateur radio operators dedicated to community service and emergency communications within Cumberland County and the surrounding area in Central Pennsylvania.
The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
DXer of the Year Award
- Each year the NCDXC makes an award to the most outstanding member of the club who has consistently and actively participated in DX and club activities. The award is given at the International DX Convention.
- German internet shop for difficult-to-find components, which are used by radio amateurs.
Antenna parts, masts and mounts, cables connectors, wires, rf-chockes, toroids cores, twin-lead, teflon -strand, insultators