A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multibandpop
- Here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
A two dollar helical hf portable antennapop
- Here’s an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
St. louis vertical updates
- The St. Louis Vertical Revisited by Dave Gauding, NF0R here are a few ideas and observations on the St. Louis Vertical
PAC-12 Vertical portable antenna
- Build the PAC-12 Antenna a multi-band portable vertical designed by KA5DVS, here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna
- Field amateur radio equipment. Small, lightweight and stealthy antennas. If you operate in the field or want an invisible antenna, you've found the right place. Apartaments antennas. VBWFPA - Vertical Black Widow Fishing Pole Antenna
Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas